Tevez Is Back

• Thread starter Thread starter xStefan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 706

xStefan

Reaction score
Found this out a couple of hours ago if its been posted im sorry and ill delete, but thought i would share

heres the story

Tevez back at City | Manchester City News, Fixtures, Results, Transfers | Sky Sports

And also what are your thoughts on the matter

My Thoughts:

Tevez is an amazing player but he was unprofessional and he is a role model for many people, if i were him i would make a statement begging for forgiveness and come back with a hat-trick, so everyone loves him again:)

Last edited:
Mancini will lose a lot of respect if he plays him so he should be made to rot in the reserves

Personally, I think it's all strategy to get rid of him at the end of the season and remind teams of what a good player he actually is.

I noticed it didn't stop him having another swipe at Mancini ("I was treated like a dog") when he got the media speaking to him again. For me, Mancini is taking a big risk, I don't particularly think they need him to win the league and despite him being the good player that we all know he is, he could really disrupt the balance.

Quality player but an absolute tool. Wouldn't put him name in a sentence involving the words "professional footballer". Be glad to see the back of him

Mancini will get ripped apart for playing him and Tevez himself will get slaughtered by fans every game (City fans and opponents), that being said, you can't knock his talent, i would of liked to see Liverpool get him.

this is only possible in FM 11/12. not in real life.

Back