• Thread starter Thread starter *JK*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 14
  • Views Views 931

*JK*

19th Title Here we Come
Reaction score
http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11661_6399127,00.html
Manchester City star Carlos Tevez admits he came close to signing for Chelsea when he left Manchester United.

Tevez locks horns with Chelsea, live on Sky Sports 2 on Saturday, aiming to boost City's title hopes with a win over the reigning champions.

The Argentine ace admits he could have been playing for Chelsea instead of Manchester City after holding talks with Blues boss Carlo Ancelotti prior to his switch to Eastlands.

"When Man United didn't want me, I had a conversation with Ancelotti but there was never any concrete offer," revealed Tevez.

"I only ever talk about proper, written offers - and that was the case with City."
No regrets

Meanwhile, Tevez insists he stands by his criticism of City boss Roberto Mancini's training methods.

Tevez was unhappy with Mancini last season when claimed the Italian's double training sessions left the players drained.

"I think I was right to say that," noted Tevez. "This season, because the games are coming so thick and fast, there isn't time for double training so I am relieved it's not an issue. But I still stand by what I said.

"Roberto and I had a good chat at the end of last season and everything was left really nice. It was simply two guys sitting down in a room and chatting honestly and openly and sorting things out."

Tevez also revealed he was shocked to be handed the captain's armband by Mancini this season in place of Kolo Toure.

Surprise
"It did surprise me. For one thing, my English isn't fantastic and communicating in the dressing room isn't always easy.

"But it's certainly having a positive effect on my game. Before maybe I would disappear from games for 10 or 15 minutes, but now I can't afford to do that.

"I've got to concentrate 100% all the time."

I love you tevezzz

Edit: On the article, wouldn't have bothered me if he went to Chelsea, he has to do waht was best for him and if that is going to City, Chelsea or Dundee then fair play.

Last edited:
guess who scores tevez haha lol

Funny this comes out the day the two teams play.

I guess it is the only way they can stop him scoring against them.

Funny this comes out the day the two teams play.

I guess it is the only way they can stop him scoring against them.
haha like tevez even cares about the headlines. hes a man almost as determined as rooney, takes more than that to throw him off his game. as hes shown today

Mmm... There was a concrete offer on the table for you Carlos :O

There might have been a concrete offer but he did not feel wanted( dont know how to put it).

This was the one of the biggest blunders of Sir Alex's transfer dealings.

Im glad we never got him to be honest, I like the Chelsea team the way it is and he would replace either Malouda or Anelka and in the system we play we works well.

There might have been a concrete offer but he did not feel wanted( dont know how to put it).

This was the one of the biggest blunders of Sir Alex's transfer dealings.
he'd decided he wanted out in early march. both sides could have done more imo

Back