• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 444

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
sGG8E.jpg

Carlos Tevez still wants to leave Manchester City and is not "overly worried" by the collapse of his move to Corinthians, says his representative Kia Joorabchian.

More...

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...

whingy little *****, getting tired of hearing him moan now! was one of my favourite players when at United and even his 1st season a City.. now he just ****** me off!

He acts like he's at retiring age or just about to die.. Waaah Waaah I wanna be with my family. OK, fair enough but if they are being that stubborn that they don't want to move to accompany you earning a ******* fortune to support them then **** off! He's definately under the thumb!

Have a feeling this could run on longer than the time I tried to read War and Peace.......

Why would the wife even be with a cheating goblin faced whiny *****?

Well at least he is consistent. Didn't change the tune as soon as the deal was off.

I can't wait to manage Tevez's team on FM12. Homesick every two weeks! Good challenge (provided he's still far from his family.)

another non-story from the bbc, we all knew this - no need to make news reports about it daily...

Back