tevez to liverpool !!!!!

• Thread starter Thread starter dazdazdaz
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21
  • Views Views 2K
Status
Not open for further replies.
According to other reports I have read Torres is heading in the other direction so their wont be a partnership.

Depends on how much money is thrown around from City.

yeah i read that but dont think torres would go city

i think he would consider cty if they get that champions league spot and also man city most likely would be willing to pay torres more then his earning at liverpool

Torres! Is not going. He's got 3 years left on his contract, and he has said "I want to stay" He will be at Liverpool next season!

Liverpool have next to no money which is why they are buying players like Jon-Jo Shelvery. They can't afford Tevez.

Torres! Is not going. He's got 3 years left on his contract, and he has said "I want to stay" He will be at Liverpool next season!

he has said he wants to stay but didnt ronaldo say that about a week before he left utd ?? you never know but personally i dont want him to go to city cause i dont want city becoming a world class club lol

Liverpool have next to no money which is why they are buying players like Jon-Jo Shelvery. They can't afford Tevez.

Would you like to explain why we have been promised a big budget to spend then?

---------- Post added at 07:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:24 PM ----------

he has said he wants to stay but didnt ronaldo say that about a week before he left utd ?? you never know but personally i dont want him to go to city cause i dont want city becoming a world class club lol

But it was Ronaldo's dream to play for Madrid, so you can't really stop someone doing there dream.

But it was Ronaldo's dream to play for Madrid, so you can't really stop someone doing there dream.

I dream about playing for Newcastle, but the basterds are yet to send me my contract through the post!

haha theres time im sure there just biding their time till they have saved enough to offer you a bumper contract hahah

Liverpool may have been promised a big budget but if I remember rightly you were also promised 4th?

---------- Post added at 07:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:31 PM ----------

Also where do you expect Liverpool to find this money? The current owners are trying to sell the club so they wont invest and nobody is going to pay their valuation of the club at like £600,000,000 to take on a **** sqaud and over £200,000,000 of debt.

Liverpool may have been promised a big budget but if I remember rightly you were also promised 4th?

Also where do you expect Liverpool to find this money? The current owners are trying to sell the club so they wont invest and nobody is going to pay their valuation of the club at like £600,000,000 to take on a **** sqaud and over £200,000,000 of debt.

Um.. The club promised the big budget. Rafa promised top 4. oO)

Um.. The club promised the big budget. Rafa promised top 4. oO)

So are you saying that Rafa's promises dont mean anything? And I'm not sure who from the club "promised" a big budget, but get real, it's not going to happen.

So are you saying that Rafa's promises dont mean anything? And I'm not sure who from the club "promised" a big budget, but get real, it's not going to happen.

Rafa should never have promised top 4, as he can't be sure what will happen on the pitch can he? He should have said "I'll do my best to get top 4" Or something along those line's, it's a little stupid to 'Promise' top 4, when Rafa can't be sure they will win most of there game's. Do you get what I mean?

And I'm not exactly sure who did make the promise? But I believe it.

I honestly can't see owners who are trying to sell the club to give their manager a huge transfer budget.

Spending £50mill in the summer wouldn't mean they can just up the price of the club to £650 million, so I don't see it happening.

Rafa should never have promised top 4, as he can't be sure what will happen on the pitch can he? He should have said "I'll do my best to get top 4" Or something along those line's, it's a little stupid to 'Promise' top 4, when Rafa can't be sure they will win most of there game's. Do you get what I mean?

And I'm not exactly sure who did make the promise? But I believe it.

Yea, it is was pretty stupid of Rafa. Still dont fancy their chances of getting a 'big budget' given the lack of investment in the last 2 years by the owners.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back