that feeling..

• Thread starter Thread starter SRB19
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 1K

SRB19

Reaction score
I get when i read through topics around here and it lowers my will to keep on with my current save. Hate it when I have a successful save and start to get new ideas that would only work out in a new save.

Currently I'm with Ajax after managing Arsenal for 2 seasons and winning FA cup, the league and the Champions League, all in the second season. In my only season with Real Madrid (my third season overall) i won the league, CL and Copa Del Rey but now I want to start a new save.

Anyone else that gets this feeling sometimes?

yeah i know but i can't commit myself to two saves at a time :/

I know what you mean. I ended up deleting my Arsenal save where I was in 2025 but now I want it back but it's gone

I have 5 going. PSV Udinese Chelsea shakhtar and OM.

Love them all, my advice would be continue and start a new save.

I am with the guys that have one save at a time! Having multiple saves would end in lack of commitment to other saves, especially if i'm not doing well in some of them and other are just more fun to play

wow that is insane! One save at a time for me!

I did have just a Man Utd for a few months, but then I just kept starting up new ones, so now I have 6, Man Utd, Porto, Celtic, Dinamo, LA Galaxy and River

I think its better to start with a team where your not gifted the wins every game and you can build your squad as well as the club!
Otherwise i think it takes the fun out of it...

oohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! sometimes i get this feeling..... yeh.
anyway on a more sensible note i get this feeling too and it bugs me all the time sometimes i wish i never signed upto this website lol

Back