I'm not sure, 'Places shots' should be good for a player with his composure (sang-froid) and technique while moves like 'Lobs keeper', ''Overhead kicks' and 'Goes around keeper' seem to be quite rare so shouldn't be that relevant.

'First time shots' might be a bit more relevant though usually I've had success with that (though I prefer a combination with 'shoots with power').

The one PPM I'd strongly suggest removing/unlearning would be 'Tries to beat offside trap' despite player's pace and intelligence as I think that particular move is generally unsuccessful and frustrating under current ME.

Ok Thank you ill try to remove that .

I try to remove first time shot before and staff suggest me to learn him overhead kick

Anyway thank you for the quick answer

And also could this be the result of his poor rating ?

20 goals in 27 matches with 7.41 average rating is still quite good, maybe your team has now a better reputation than before and opponents tend to play very defensively against your team thus making it harder for your striker to have huge numbers.

Lacazette has very good attributes for a goal scorer, quickness, technique and intelligence (decision+anticipation+off the ball) so he should do decently with any PPM. Though as I said 'Tries to beat offside trap' always fails for me and maybe could result in less chances for your striker. I'm pretty sure your striker leads the league in offsides, am I wrong ;) ?

Maybe you right , hi has 57 (97 overall) in the league and he's first indeed .

But he scored only 28 in 37(5) matches :( with 7,34 average

xD i want him to be a lewa or suarez so bad maybe .

Thank you for the quick tips ill apply those

Last edited: