The Ballad of Gay Tony.

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 31
  • Views Views 3K

JP Woody

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone is downloading the latest Episode of GTA 4 ? It looks pretty cool,new vehicles,weapons and Parachutes are back. It will cost 1600 Microsoft points. Opinions and thoughts please.

looks good graphics wise will have to get it when i have some money :D

I lost interest in gta after vice city. Not for me any more i don't think

Vice City was best one, went back to San Andreas other day, can't get back into it to be honest

Nah like Kris said, GTA isn't the game for me these days. It was OK but I couldn't enjoy it like I did with San Andreas.

Prefer Shooters and RPG's these days, Dragon Age: Origins and Modern Warfare 2 please. :)

craven dragon age is the best game ive ever played, i usually play left 4 dead and will play modern warfare 2, i play GTA to **** about i havent even got past the first campaign mission, i dont care about achievements, so i wont be downloadin it JP

I didn't think Dragon Age: Origins was even out. Nov 6th acording to shopto.net and play.com

its out in america, well the demo is anyway, its ****** quality

Ahhh I didn't know a demo had been released. My laptop wouldn't handle the PC demo so I'll have to wait for it I suppose. :(

But anyway lets stay on topic instead of de-railing JP's thread.

yeah i play GTA to **** about but i dont buy map packs or anything because i dont care about completing missions, my friend has 49000 gamerscore, alot of it from GTA

After I completed GTA IV i started to play Saints Row 2. Since then I have tried to go back to GTA IV but it just feels so dated and clunky.

Saints Row is better. Do you need the GTA IV game to play this? Probably a noob question but I don't play GTA.

Yeah you need to have GTA IV to get this.

Might do, looks good, is there any trailers or videos of it about?

Saints Row is better. Do you need the GTA IV game to play this? Probably a noob question but I don't play GTA.

Not nessecarily there is a disccomingout with the gay tiny and the lost and damned.

Back