MadRo

Reaction score
View attachment 269741
Say hello to the new manager of AFC Bournemouth!
After Paul Groves unexpectedly left the club to become a goat herder in Austria, Chairman Eddie Mitchell signed the beloved Bournemouth mascot as his replacement on a 2 year deal worth £1,100 a week. Bournemouth are a local club and one of the oldest Football league sides to never have relished First division football...until now!

The Target: To Win the Premier League
Season One Target: Promotion to Championship

View attachment 269742 Not much, is it?
Bournemouth have a team filled with a lot of excessive rubbish, I have £1.1million to spend thanks to LFC Marshall's Summer transfer update, when the club was taken over by an oil tycoon from Russia. This club has traditionally struggled with money but as a side target this season I'm aiming to try and make profit, which means I'm going to be selling a few of the players.
View attachment 269743 The club's position has been helped by the inclusion of two big money friendlies against Arsenal and Birmingham City. Though the rest of league one is of a similar quality, I want to try and dominate so it'll be a difficult close season...

This is the tactic I'm planning to use this season: View attachment 269745
This is because I use this tactic on most of my games and whenever it has been used it's been very successful. So far I've already offloaded Dan Thomas, the reserve 'keeper, to Newport and Dan Purches, a right back who has struggled with injuries, to Crewe for 40k. Coming in, I've signed Akos Buzasky on a free transfer after the Hungarian left QPR, and Scott Wootton on a season long loan from Man Utd

Pre Season Overview

View attachment 269757 A good preseason on the pitch! 7 wins and 1 defeat against Arsenal with 2 clean sheets. I'm pleased with the team as we beat big clubs Birmingham and Motherwell when we both played our best teams. In individual performances, Josh McQuoid scored 4 times while new signing Jose Baxter netted in both of his appearances as well. An area where we can improve is obviously defense, where we witnessed an awful performance as we conceded twice against amateurs Wimborne Town. Off the field Mark Molesley left for AFC Wimbledon as he would've not played this season due to the current quality.
Three new signings have joined the club

View attachment 269759 Akos Buzasky was released by a promoted QPR side and his experience will definitely boost the squad's confidence. At 29 he still has a couple of years left in him but he is on big wages for a league 1 player.

View attachment 269761 Scott Wootton is a talented defender who joins on a season long loan from Manchester United. An excellent headerer of the ball, he will partner Miles Addison at the heart of my defense this season.

View attachment 269762 Now, I'm excited about this one, surprisingly released by Everton, he caught my eye during the national trials match. 19 years old, he'll be used in rotation for this first season but he has the potential to score goals in the future...