msamodrou

Reaction score
4-1-2-3 The Beautiful Idea of Regista

Inspired by Andrea Pirlo, Rijkaard, Albertini, and AC Milan's Great Playmaking Tradition. Got great results and played beautiful possession based football.

Some of the most beautiful sights in football emanate from the deep-lying playmaker.

The position, known in Italy as the "regista" (which literally translates as "director"), is one generally occupied by the sport’s most gifted technicians. And the marriage of player and role can produce wonderful results.

The second variation of the playmaker is the "regista" role that is now synonymous with Andrea Pirlo. He has played the same role for the entirety of his glittering career, standing the test of time at the very highest level.

Regista are often responsible for the line-breaking pass, decisively penetrating the opposition with a single touch. They are also the primary purveyors of the perfectly weighted diagonal ball switching play in order to attack from another angle, as well as the chipped pass over the top that forces the defending team to quickly turn and face its own goal.

View attachment 39927View attachment 39925

The main thing is that the regista MUST have the characteristics, have a great vision like Andrea Pirlo. I suggest you to use the players below :
- Taras Stepanenko
- Lucas Biglia
- Jorginho
- Jean-Michael Seri
- etc.

View attachment 39922

And the other important things is the Defensive Forward. It has an important role to break the opponent midfielder's concentration. Strikers that I played as a defensive forward :
- Domenico Berardi
- Diego Costa
- Andrej Kramaric
- Gonzalo Higuain

View attachment 39921

You can change carrilero to mezzala if you face a small team with weak defender. This way makes your team score a lot of goals.

View attachment 39920

has the best solid defence that Donnarumma is the golden glove winner with 21 clean sheet

I won TIM Cup and Europa League in my 1st season. Finished as a runner-up in Serie A.

View attachment 39918

I hope you all like it.

Last edited: