• Thread starter Thread starter Matte12
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 1K

Matte12

Reaction score
June 26, 2011

BREAKING NEWS: ARSENE WENGER RETIRES FROM FOOTBALL
Arsenal fans, and the whole world were shocked by the recent press conference by Arsene Wenger announcing his retirement from the football world. Wenger brought many glory for the team, but in the recent years failed to bring anything home being the FA Cup from 2005 the last cup he won.

Wenger stated in the press conference that even though he loved his time with Arsenal, he felt his time has come and he wanted to spent the rest of his years resting. He finished off the conference by saying that he would indeed miss the club and hope he will be remembered.

Now, Arsenal will be looking for a new manager with the season just around the corner. Arsenal will make an announcent in the next few days to announce their new manager. There are not any real favourites for the vacant post but we will keep you updated to find out who is going to be the next Arsenal manager.

************************************************************************************************* Well first story ive ever made it will not be that good at the start but hopefully will get better with advice from you guys also excuse if i make any spelling mistakes english is not my first language but ill try my best anyways hope you like my story will keep you updated regularly. PS: Tried posting a picture but it appeared very small any reasons why that happen? The Arsenal logo looks pretty good in size i dont know why the other doesnt

Last edited:
July 9, 2011

ARSENAL HIRE UNEXPERIENCED MATTHEW BELLAMY AS MANAGER

View attachment 230905

Today, Arsenal's Chairman, Peter Hill-Wood, has announced unexperienced Matthew Bellamy as manager replacing the retired Arsene Wenger. The fans didnt like very much the decision and will likely continue like that unless rookie, Bellamy, can prove he can take on the job. We sure wish him luck and hope he can take on the Arsenal challange.

Press Conference

View attachment 230910

Hill-Wood: Welcome everyone. I am here to announce our new manager for the season and hopefully for many many years. He will be replacing our retired former manager Arsene Wenger who I would like to thank for the many succesful years the team had under his management. Now the reason we are here, ladies and gentlemen i present to you new Arsenal manager, Mr. Matthew Bellamy!

Hill-Wood: He will now answer a few questions.

Journalist: Welcome Bellamy, You sit here as the new Arsenal manager, is that your dream job?

Bellamy: Well I would say this is the dream job for anyone its a true delight to behired here.

Journalist: You arrive here replacing succesful Arsene Wenger, do you feel pressured by this?

Bellamy: Well Ill have to say that i will be under the pressure of the fans to succeed and hopefull over the time this pressure will fade away.

Journalist: Do you already have in mind who comes in and goes out of the club?

Bellamy: I will evaluate the team over the next weeks and see who should do good to the team and who doesnt.

Hill-Wood: Last question please since the meeting almost is over.

Journalist: Bellamy, as you may know Arsenal has a few years without winning any competition, Do you think you will change that?

Bellamy: Well I have everything I need to win everything so yes i will hopefully many succeses to the team.

Hill-Wood: Thank you everyone for coming the conference has now ended.

FIRST DAY

Today in my first day ive introduced myself to everyone around the club, everything is perfect in the club. Pat Rice, the assistant manager is very good at his job so i will keep him around seems like a big help. Over the weeks Ill be keeping an eye on everyone and see who leaves the club.

First thing to do in the club was order Pat Rice the Team report:
View attachment 230911
I will be looking to probably sell two of the four goalkeepers and bring in one to be in the first team. Wojciech Szczesny seems prety good for his age so I will probably keep him around and see his progress. Vito Manone probably one of the two GK's that Ill sell since he doesnt seem good and doesnt seem to make any progress. Hopefully will get a good offer for him. Lucasz Fabianski I will keep him but he will find mostly in the bench. Manuel Almunia definetely going to sell him his old and not very good anymore hopefull I can sell him for a good amount of money.

In the defense Bacaray Sagna will be our top player looking to keep him a few seasons more. Will still be looking for a player to play on the left side since its the weakes part of our defebse. I dont think Ill sell anyone from the defense since overall it is a very fine line of defenders.

On the midfield we have some very good players in there. Our Keyplayer is Andrey Arshavin. Yet I will sell one or two and bring some young players in. Im one of those who likes to have a pretty young squad. Overall Ill say the midfield is very strong and hopefully i will make it stronger.

And last up in front we have a also very good set of strikers. Robin Van Persie being the key player. Its most likely taht no one in this position will leave but we'll see.

The board has granted me with these funds for the season
View attachment 230912

Looks pretty good to attract some really good players will be looking to spend on the best of course.

I have arranged this pre-season matches for the team
View attachment 230913

Very good matches against strong teams to test the teams ability

***************************************************************************************
Hope theres people reading it and enjoying it!

Last edited:
Back