The Best ALMOST Comeback Ever!?

AussieOchoa

Reaction score
I've been playing as Spain and have reached World Cup Round of 16 and performed what i believe to be, " The Best ALMOST Comeback Ever!?", against Ukraine.

I was 2-0 down, before bringing it back to 2-2 for extra time, and also scoring in injury time. I thought my hopes of a comeback were ruined as they scored in extra time, but then a miracle as Fernando Torres scored to bring it to penalties.

But unfortunately penalties proved to be my downfall as i lost 5-4. :@ :'(

What i want to know is if anyone has had any greater comebacks?

You where Spain, and you could not beat Ukraine.?

Are you sure football manager is the game for you.?

You where pretty unlucky tho.

Yes i am pretty bad a football manager, even though i have had relative success. I did qualify from a relatively tough group which was surprising for me.

Well I remember last year on fm09 I was playing as Man City and I was up against Newcastle. It was 7-0 there way by half time (Newcastle always f***ed me over in fm09) but then in second half I scored 6 goals and was so unlucky to not get a last minute equaliser :(

First season Premier league with Leeds, down 5-1 with about 30 minutes to go against Manchester City.

Then, luck strikes for me (sort of) as Citys goalie gets injured with no subs remaining, and I manged to score a few crazy screamers to draw the game in the end.

That's why I ALWAYS keep my last sub open in case my goalie gets a knock...

Back