The best club to send players out on loan?

• Thread starter Thread starter Sweeedz
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 3K

Sweeedz

Reaction score
The board have let choose a feeder club which I intend to send my youth on loan, any recomendations on which club I should choose?

Leicester, Middlesbrough, Cardiff, Crystal Palace.
Basically any club that has at least 3 stars as their training ground.

High training, good coaches, and someone that will play him often

Although I find when the board let me choose they never accept the team lol

Can anyone post a pic of that conversation? I mean, when the club allow you to choose a feeder club.
Because in my game they ask me if i want to take part in choosing a feeder club and then they choose one for me...I dont know whats happening.

High training, good coaches, and someone that will play him often

Although I find when the board let me choose they never accept the team lol

Always get that problem, what is the point of the board asking for your opinion, idiots lol

As written above. If their manager has 20 in " working with youngsters", its even better.

Its my first season in the premiership with east stirling....I looked around the net for good feeder clubs and saw that that belurus super youth club as I like to call it had the best facilities in game.....I proposed them as my feeder club but "we couldn't reach an agreement". Its perhaps one of the most confusing aspects of the game I find because I'm not sure if links are refused due to my own clubs reputation or what? I'm guessing championship teams won't accept a feeder club offer???

How do you chose a speciific club to do it then
or am I getting the conversation mixed up

Back