The Best Coaching Team I have put together!

trickydicky17

Reaction score
This is just a post that basically to show the members of my coaching team and as however good they are, there is still room for improvement. So i ask, could anyone make any suggestions on improving my coaching staff?

Coaches
Fitness
CoachRoleRating
Massimo NeriAerobicView attachment 341679
Paul WinsperStrengthView attachment 341678

General
CoachRoleRating
Johan NeeskensTacticsView attachment 341677
Ricardo MonizBall ControlView attachment 341676
Ivan CarminatiDefendingView attachment 341675
Graeme JonesAttackingView attachment 341674
René MeulensteenShot StoppingView attachment 341673

Goalkeeping

CoachRoleRating
Ray ClemenceHandlingView attachment 341672
Eduardo BahlaShot StoppingView attachment 341670

So what do you guys think of my coaching staff and where would you improve and with who?

**I understand i have placed this thread in the wrong section, for the life of me i can't figure out how to remove it so i can repost it in the correct area.

Last edited:
What team and league are you in?

That's a lot of mixed nationalities there... I hope they're adaptable!

View attachment 341502

View attachment 341501

Some I have on purely because of United nostalgia which I can't bear to get rid of. This is in the official 14.3 Update, ofc. But my first team coaching staff, the lowest rating is 4.5 stars. For youth team, I believe it is 4 stars. And most of them are adaptable, and some become adaptable after a year.

Haven't got any screenshots, but I tend to (mostly to my own detriment) hire ex-pro's as coaching staff etc, irrelevant of ability. Obviously, I pick up a backbone of class coaches, but I like to have some familiar names just for nostalgia, and I like seeing them springboarding into management (example: Giggsy went from my U21s boss to title-challenging Stoke in 3 seasons, now he's one of the best bosses in the PL)