JP Chenet

Reaction score
Now that FM12 is just around the corner and the curtain comes down on FM11, it makes me wonder which tactic was the best?

To be completely honest I have never come across one tactic that is good for any team. Yeh, it's great if you have the likes of Man U etc..., but what of the likes of clubs like Fulham? I have tested and tested different tactics, but no consistent results.

Is there ONE tactic that is a world beater? Is there?...

Yer mine, striker scored 88 goals in the Premier League alone and my goalkeeper conceded 1, formation was 1-5-4. Not going to release it though because you should all just shut up and believe me. :)

It depends on preference and the players and formations you prefer to play with I guess. For me, personally, I would go with Raikans Perfect 4-3-1-2 Formation. Great at attacking, defending, creating goal scoring opportunities, and also keeping possession with short passes - which is how I prefer to play.

Yer mine, striker scored 88 goals in the Premier League alone and my goalkeeper conceded 1, formation was 1-5-4. Not going to release it though because you should all just shut up and believe me. :)

I don´t know if you kidding but i try that formation and i win 1-4 against Man City. I´m Porto.

Not saying it's the best tactic, but Koflok's goals galore nicely helped my Ceuta team win the Segunda Division B4 with over 100 goals, then win the playoffs in Liga Adelante and win Barca 4-0 in a friendly. I'm also unbeaten in the Eredivisie for three seasons with Ajax with the same tactic and I've been using it for sometime in my RGUOR Minsk save, it has kind of helped me to produce the current 200 match unbeaten run in the league. I'd say it's the one that's worked best for me.

I still haven't played a proper Fulham save on FM11 and probably won't, but I've tried to start some and that Cupu Final or whatever it was worked okay in the first few games.

Lol of coarse we believe why would we not. Mine is the best tactic my striker scored 176 in 28 games but he refused to play the rest of the season. He got the hump over something not sure what though.