The Best of the best

• Thread starter Thread starter tjlewis13
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 14
  • Views Views 3K

tjlewis13

Reaction score
Hi All,

Tryinging to find out opinions on who is the best GK DC and LB on the game, for me these are the areas hardest to get the top man for....

Any input would be good as hopefully it will broaden mine and others knowledge of players!

Cheers

Hello

some people may not agree with me but igor akinfeev is a great keeper not many people know bout him but i buy him all the time in other FM games and hes awesome.

CB & LB - check players stats depends on wot u r lookin for in a defender / full back

Best potential GK in the game is definitely Igor Akinfeev, but no doubt the likes of Casillas, Buffon and Valdes are the current greatest.

As for DC, I reckon Mexes fits the bill perfectly, Vidic is another great example.

DL, probably either Ashley Cole or Philip Lahm.

GK-I Akinfeev and Asenjo
DC- Diego Lugano, P Mexes and D Agger
DL-evra,marcelo, insua (for the future) and g bale

This is interesting:

Suprised no shouts for Clichy?

I think you can not get better than Buffon
DC: Vidic

No clue at LB mind!

Don't rate Akinfeev on FM2010, his ariel ability and catching is awful which is key for a keeper. Maybe not the best quality keeper, but very consistent is Mark Scharwzer.

GK - Casillas, Buffon, Reina, Akinfeev - for the future - Asenjo, Adler, Lloris, Nouer
CD - Mexes, Vidic, Terry - for the future Pique.
LB - Evra, Lahm, A.Cole - for the future Bale.

GK Akinfeev
CB Sakho becomes great
LB not sure about that but Im using kolarov and hes awesome

Gk - Buffon, Casillas - Ochoa is brilliant!!!
Cb - Bruno Alves is a beast
Lb - Evra, Lahm, Maxwell

ultimate acai max

hello posted a similar questions last week but no one came close.
Is anyone going out to watch the football tonight? 10 point for the person going out closest to the town im going to!!!
I enter this site and I got more information about football.,

Last edited:
GK: Adler Akinfeev for future, Buffon and Casillas now
CB:Chiellini and Pique are the best partnership ever, same with Otamendi and Sakho for future, Vidic and Mexes for now
LB: Criscito, Clichy for future, Evra and A.Cole for now

Back