Hernanes

Reaction score
I am playing with Barcelona and I wanted to create a squad including only u 23 players, but I have problems to find the best player for some positions. Could you give me some recommendations please.

GK: De Gea

RB: ?
CB: Pique (even if he will be over 23 years soon he is the best defender)
CB: Musacchio/? (are there better ones)
LB: Alex Sandro

DM: Busquets
CM: Thiago
CM: ? (Pastore/Paulo Henrique/???)

AMR: Messi (I won't sell him because,he is the best player )
AML: Neymar/Lucas

ST: Bojan/??

I need a good right back, central midfielder and a striker.

thx

for RB Corchia or Rafael
partenr for pique should be Otamendi, hes just like Puyol, also keep Muniesa from the B team
instead of Bojan use Muniain, Chicharito, Pato, Aguero

Rafael RB
Ive found Kadlec to be quality up front and i would reccommend him

Question. When they turn 2 are you going to sell them?

Aguero is the best striker in FM 11(of course patch 11.3). He's ready to just take him :D

I won't sell them if they become a bit older, but I want to keep my squad as young as possible. I still keep players like dani alves, iniesta, xavi in the squad, because it would be very impopular if i sold them.

I will buy Agüero and Rafael, but who should I buy as central midfielder Pastore or Paulo Henrique?

thx for your suggestions

RB: Rafael ( Man Utd), Romario ( Victoria)
CB: Sakho (PSG), Varane ( Lens), Phil Jones ( Blackburn)
CM: Paulo Henrique ( Sao Paulo), Moussa Sissoko(sp) ( Toulose ), Pedro ( Fiorentina), Aaron Ramsey, Jack Wilshere ( Arsenal)
LW: Eden Hazard ( Lille ), Neymar ( Sao Paulo)
ST: Babacar ( Fiorentina - by far best young striker in the game), Leo ( Cruzeiro), Nolan Roux ( dunno)

For Right back get Davide Santon from Inter. Defo the best shout. For cm, Pastore is a good shout, Eden Hazard also is a good shout, Andrea Poli, another good player, also Jack Rodwell. For centre back, Mussachio is pretty good and if you've already got him, heres no need to get a new one, but Phil Jones is probably the only other centre back who is as good as Mussachio, maybe Ezequiel Munoz as well. Fo striker, Aguero is by far the best talent, however, Babacar and Hin Seung Yeong, or something like that who plays for HSV at the beginning of the game are also good strikers. Personally, I dont think Busquets is any anything special, I would drop him to the bench and get andrea Poli or Jack Rodwell instead, or both.

For CB, my choice would have to be Sakho and for striker - Lukaku.

Back