The Betting Game!

Reaction score
Hi Lads,
Ive Midweek Final Score on the tele with the Chelsea game on the internet.

Im a betting man, however rarely win decent money.
I missed the Zilina goal but it did count for 1 of my bets.

At the moment ive got a bet on all teams (20.00 KOs) in CL both to score! (56-1)
And the bottom 4 in League 1 all to lose (16-1)
but not looking likely at the minute.

Any good reccommendation bets for us all to enjoy?

---------- Post added at 01:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:46 AM ----------

Sturridge would have won me £11 should i have actually confirmed the bet of £1 :(

CMON PLYMOUTH TURN IT ROUND!

You can talk about anything related to betting & football...

Okay mate, will go on that and say what I would do if I was of an age where I could bet.

Rooney to score first and Man Utd to win 3-0 maybe? (30-1 i just checked :p)

Blimey that not a half bad bet, you could win £300 if you bet a tenner, and it probably would happen, does that odd include the Rooney part.

Blimey that not a half bad bet, you could win £300 if you bet a tenner, and it probably would happen, does that odd include the Rooney part.

Yeah 30-1 would be Rooney scoring first AND united winning.

CL games are risky to bet on at this stage :p Big teams rest players which means upsets are possible :p

Yeah 30-1 would be Rooney scoring first AND united winning.

CL games are risky to bet on at this stage :p Big teams rest players which means upsets are possible :p

True, it's unpredictable. Arsenal just lost 2-0 to Braga! C'mmon

Okay mate, will go on that and say what I would do if I was of an age where I could bet.

arent you the clever one.

Aston Villa to win at Liverpool? Fernando Torres isnt playing cause his wife has gone into labour.