The big four spending

• Thread starter Thread starter pimpdollar
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 935

pimpdollar

Reaction score
lool people say the big four spend to much money in the premiere league i want to know whether you think thats true and why

my personal opinion is no all for different reasons man utd ok they spend money but its from money they earnt e.g c.ronaldo money

arsenal there defo money there but we dont spend that much i mean how can we every one always saying we dont sign enough expensive players apart from arshavin and samir nasri who where about 14mill each i mean look at sunderland how much they spent this season

liverpool ok they dont spend coz they aint got money BUT THE BOTTOM LINE IS THEY DONT REALLY BUY and money generated is from transfers e.g alonso ... aquilani

chelsea are the only ones who can do mad spending and they dnt really either ONLY TEAM that does is man city lool flashing the cash i despise of them buh i think the money damaged there natural squad coz they had really good youth before the money

It doesnt bother me reallly. If i was a manager and the money was there i would spend it!

Oh god. I hope that GaboneseTiger doesn't see this thread or we'll have a lecture on how Man City are rich. I have no problem with money spending, if there's money available, then a manager will spend it, same with any team, the big four shouldn't just be singled out as spending loads, look at Sunderland, Portsmouth 2 seasons ago went mad with about £25m being spent, hence why we're in so much debt, and Man City, well, clueless.

yeah but thats money you got from alonso and some one else HEY IM DEFENDING YOU HERE LOL

Back