The biggest World League Ever

• Thread starter Thread starter Mamu_1989
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 2K

Mamu_1989

Reaction score
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=2811

This database is similar to the one i’ve created earlier World League which i took the best clubs and put them in the English league, i did the same this time too BUT i made a total of 22 leagues and 5 cups which will guarantee you that you won’t make more than 2 weeks unemployed lol.

I decided to create a story with this probably it sucks but i’ll give it a shot:

After a big chaos in football following clubs buying other clubs to win matches, bribing of referees and etc etc, the fifa received letters that most of the clubs in Europe should be in i nation – England. Following big talks between fifa, they decided it’s up to the clubs to decide. With nearly all clubs accepting this there where some that didn’t like the idea, Especially the Italian Fa, Spanish Fa, German Fa and French Fa and decided to each one of them created a club with big money to compete in the Euro Supreme cup and Euro Trophy league again. These were the clubs :

Italy : Federazione Italiana Calcio
Spain : Real Federación Española de Fútbol
Germany : Die DFB-Elf Vereinigt
France : Olympique Fédération Française de Football

Note : These are non-selectable clubs..

Fifa decided to create these clubs and the money followed.

The story continues ... June 9th 2009

I also added the graphics with the file

Urm, if your doing a 'story' with it, I suggest creating a thread in the 'story' section, and leave this one to just have the database in it so people can give feedback and ****.

story i mean as in, story in the database not i'm gonna write a story, get it?

i'm not gonna DO a story with the database, i just made up a story for the database to have some fantasy

i'm not gonna DO a story with the database, i just made up a story for the database to have some fantasy

Oh so like a background story as to what happened and why the teams have ended up how they are now?

im-confused.jpg

thats what i feel when i read that

Back