The Birth Of FM-Base FC ( A Fifa Ultimate team story)

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 2K
D

Deleted member 79730

The Birth Of FM-Base FC
Fifa Ultimate team 2010, is a game mode created so you Build your own team, you start with awful players classed as "Bronze" Players, and you earn money and get a better team of "Silver" and "Gold" players. I have decided to make a "story" with Fifa Ultimate team.

Below is the club that i was given by EA

fm-base fc

Badge: Villarreal B
Home Kit: Tranmere Rovers
Away Kit: A.C Cesena
Stadium: Stadion Olympik
Formation to be used: 4-4-2

The Team Itself

Goalkeepers:
Buchalik 47 (Odra Wodzislaw)

Defenders:
Forbes 57 (Yeovil Town) Van Hoevelen 60 (KV Mechelen) Edwards 56 (Notts County) Minieri 52 (Vicenza) Nhamoinesu 60 (Zagtebie Lubin) Cork 64 (Burnley) Esposito 64 (Mantova) Park Jae Hong 63 (GyeongNam FC)

Midfielders: Muller 62 (Greuther Furth) Delorge 59 (Sint-Truiden) Gissi 59 (Triestina) Spicer 59 (Doncaster Rovers) Burnell 54 (Exeter City) Kim Sung-Hwan 49 (Seongnam Ilhwa) Rodrigo 60 (FC Lausanne) Burkhardt 57 (Arka Gdynia) Younga-Mouhani 63 (Union Berlin) Shin Hyung-Min 59 (Pohang Steelers) Puncheon 64 (Southampton)

Attackers: Fitzpatrick 53 (Drogheda Utd) Breu 58 (Hansa Rostock) Suarez 59 (CS Sedan)

And there it is, Ladies and Gentleman, i unveil, the mighty FM-BASE Fc, the squad is poor in attack and in goal, and i have 0 coins to sort it out!! i mean one goalkeeper, lets hope to god that he doesnt get injured.

FM-Base FC, On the rise and beyond
( THIS IS FOR XBOX 360)

Last edited by a moderator:
Amateur Cup- 1st Round

FM-BASE FC 7-0 Burton Albion
Breu x3
Suarez x2
Younga-Mouhani
Boertien OG
A very organised performance from newly formed FM-BASE FC gave the club an emphatic win over a poor Burton Albion side, the highlight of the game was a hat-trick for FM-BASE FC'S Thomas Breu (Pictured Below). Things began badly for FM-BASE FC when Jason Puncheon pulled up 5 minutes in, but he turned out to be ok, the game was brought to life when striker David Suarez opened the scoring with a cool finish right before half time, The second half came and began poorly for Burton Albion, Younga-Mouhani and Breu scored within 2 minutes of eachother, Both cool finishes from outside the box, Breu then added his second when he turned in Jason Puncheon's drilled cross after 61 minutes. Minutes later, French Striker David Suarez beat 3 players before smashing the ball in the top corner. Then in the 77th Minute, German striker Thomas Breu completed his hat-trick, smashing it past the helpless Artur Krysiak, The game was rounded off in style when Jack Corks Long ball was latched onto by Jason Puncheon who crossed it in, but Paul Boertien was there to score on own goal, an awful afternoon for him.

Amount Of Coins Won: 373
Man Of The Match: Thomas Breu
58177_3.jpg

---------- Post added at 04:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:31 AM ----------

Update: Have Finished the Amateur Open, Won all my games with ease only conceding one goal in the end, A solid defensive partnership has formed at the back, i am very pleased with Cork and Esposito, my top scorers are

Suarez: 8
Breu: 7
Muller: 5

Coins Available: 1959
Plans for the future: I will use this money to hunt for some late night bargains, i will also enter some online tournaments as they are more challenging.

Last edited by a moderator:
So this is a story about Fifa Ultimate Team? See something new every day.

i love ultimate team but im on ps3 got a 5 star squad nw :)dont buy packs just buy gold players and gold contracts

Last edited:
10 Game Update

fm-base appoint new gaffer
Today Fm-Base Fc stunned the world with the signing of Carlo Ancelotti as manager, he reportedly cost about 400 coins on the trade market. Ancelotti has won the Champions League Twice with A.C Milan. He said on his first interview " The squad is not very good at all, i believe that it has room for improvement and i aim to build the team very slowly

Late Night Signings- 16th May 2010
Cacau- 750 Coins
Jesus Navas- 600 coins

I feel that these 2 players have an important role to play if we are to succeed at the highest level, I think that we need these so called "Gold" Players if we are to succeed.

Squad and transfer update
I have made many signings as manager of FM-Base fc, firstly i knew i needed some money and i was going to buy a "gold pack" once i reached 5000 coins, to do this i played the "Superstar Nations cup", for winning this i only recieved 500 points, but i got over 700 points each game, my results were all good, i kept consecutive clean sheets, I also scored a fair amount of goals, At the end of the tournament i had 2750 Coins, I was pretty Impressed with myself, Having already received coins from selling some gold players and a stadium, i was almost ready to buy my gold pack, Just Short Infact, To raise these coins I sold Jesus Navas to Bummer FC for 700 coins, i made a 100 coin profit, this was what i got in the gold pack, You get one rarity and 12 normal items in a normal one

Rarity:
John Terry 82 ( Chelsea) Possible Sale Price: 5-7k coins

Other Things:
2 x 13 Game Contract
Sergio Almiron 76 (Bari)
Pele 75 ( Real Valladolid)
Elmander 78 ( Bolton Wanderers)
Gekas 76 ( Vfb Stuttgart)
3x Fitness Cards
Tyrone Mears 74 ( Burnley)
Player Training Card + 20 for Heading
Mario Bermejo 75 ( Flamengo)

Terry sold by The Forum
Today FM-Base FC announced that John Terry had been sold to FC Lisp for a fee of 6500 coins, Manager Carlo Ancelotti and Chairman Joe Hulbert when Interviewed both expressed that their would be a number of players to be signed. They refused to buy another gold pack and expressed their joy at the available funds.

Spending Spree
Available Money: 6670 coins
Players Needed: GK DR DL DC DC ML ST
Money per player (roughly): 925 coins

The signings
Lisandro Lopez 85 ( Lyon) : 1250 coins
*Yuri Zhirkov 84 ( Chelsea): 1250 coins
Joe Cole 79 ( Chelsea) : 800 coins
Cameron Jerome 76 ( Birmingham) : 750 coins
*Rene Adler 85 ( Leverkusen) : 600 coins
Thiago Silva 80 ( AC Milan) : 400 coins
*Bruno Alves 84 ( FC Porto) : 800 coins
Rod Fanni 81 ( Stade Rennais FC ) : 400 coins
Emmerson Boyce 73 ( Wigan Athletic) : 250 coins

* = Bargain

Analysis of Important Signings
Lisandro Lopez: I signed the lad for a reason, i feel he could bang in the goals with No Problems, I had him on my previous team and he played really well with The Wingers either side of him

Yuri Zhirkov: I got an absolute bargain for this boy, hes a very tricky winger, i know he can cause some real problems, people like him can be extremely useful when playing on the counter

Bruno Alves: Just your tough no nonsense Central Defender, he wins most things in the air and hes very good at corners, he will form a good partnership with the quick Thiago Silva.

just noticed this story and i think its a really good idea its unique and ive enjoyed the read so far i will follow

Back