The Black Cats: "Meow" for glory

• Thread starter Thread starter Snowflakey
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 9
  • Views Views 3K

Snowflakey

Reaction score
As stated today in BBC News, Sunderland sacked Martin O'Neill,because he took an arrow in the knee. Rumours are going by, but most fans say that new manager is going to be.. Pep Guardiola. Chairman(and owner by the way) Ellis Short is trying hard to find his "army"'s new General.

Anyways, shortly we will be reporting, who took the place of O'Neill and going to try his best for The Black Cats.

Also,on this photo,you can see O'Neill's reaction to happening.

p.s. So,as you understood, this is my Sunderland story, and by the way, it's my first one.
Didn't want to keep my OP big,so this will be the end of it. But,read more down there :3

As stated above,we've got some breaking news from Stadion of Light.Now we are connecting to our reporter Ash Pokemoncatcher there to learn,what the **** is going on.-The New Army General, New Special One, Ellis Short's new number one man is.. a noname,called Snow Flakey. That's right,it's how they call him.-Thank you Ash,we'll be back in 5 minutes.
View attachment 217663(sry,russian language :P)​
View attachment 217664
Black Cats going for Glory
-So,now we're once more connecting to Ash Pokemoncatcher,I think he's with Sunderland's new appointed manager,Snow Flakey.
-Good evening everybody,I'm Ash,and I'm at Stadium of Light, with Black Cats' new "signing",if we may call him,Snow Flakey.So,Snowy. Introduce yourself to Sunderland fans, tell us about your plans.
-Hey Ash. It's great to be here,with my new job. I won't be telling much, but I'm gonna say that Sunderland is going to have a great year under my control. As for me,I'm 37 y.o. and I like black cats. :3
-What about your formation,new transfers etc.?
-I don't want to repeat, but I won't tell much about my plans. You are going to see everything on pitch. We are going to sign a few great players, and maybe 1 or 2 buddies are going to be sold. That's all I can say for now about signings.I hope to qualify for EURO Cup this year,but it's going to be a tough challenge!
-Thank you very much,Snow. So,this was Ash Pokemoncatcher. See you soon.

-Hello everybody,it's Sport News. Yesterday, Sunderland appointed Snow Flakey as their new manager...And he got to work very fast. Today, Sunderland got Ryan Shawcross from Stoke, for an undisclosed fee, but our reporter thinks it must be somewhere near 15 mln $. Also, Black Cats' Leader is told to be interested in Gary Cahill and Robert Green.
Ryan Shawcross seems very happy after signing a 3-year deal with Sunderland.
As he said to our reporter today:
I was far from happy at Stoke. They never gonna win anything, and they're not progressing. But my new manager,Snowy,as I call him, promised me that we are going to the top with a new team,and I'm going to try my best here.

cheers mate ;)
thanks :3 gonna update it soon with my pre-season matches and beginning of the league

PRE-SEASON

-...And now we're once more together with our lovely Ash,he is with Snow Flakey. He is going to get some info about pre-season of The Black Cats and transfers. Ash?
-Hey everybody. So,won't be talking too long. Snowy is here with me. Snowy,son,what can you say about you're pre-season matches?
-I think we had a good beginning with guys,playing a total of 7 matches, at which we had 4 wins, 2 draws, and committed a loose, because 60% of the team were at holiday,lol.
View attachment 217705
So,as you can see,there were some good results.
By the way, Cattermole was ridiculous for me at P-S.
Lookin' forward

TRANSFER window
-Oh,there are some good results there,Snowy. I think we're going to see a good Sunderland in PL. Also,I heard that you had a few signings,but of good quality. What are you going to say about your new players?
-Oh,yes. Thanks for asking, I nearly forgot to tell about my new buddies. At this transfer window, we signed Ryan Shawcross,as I stated before. He is a great guy and I think going to be a great defender in my team. Also, I brought in Mahamadou Diarra, who had no contract for some time. He is an experienced player, and I think, can really add some strenght to my team. And, my last signing. Gary Cahill came to Stadium of Light for a fee of 20 mil $. I watched him for a long time, and can say that: Shawcross & Cahill won't let anyone to score.
-Thank you for telling us everything,Snow. By the way,you have a match tomorrow with Tottenham. Are you ready?
-What? Match? TOMORROW? Sorry,Ash,I gotta go right now!!!

-...So,Snow,we're here at Stadium of Light after your first ever official match, against a strong team, Tottenham. What do you feel?
-Ohhh yeaaaah! It was great. I mean, this feels really great,being a manager and see your boys give everything on the pitch. Despite ending 2-2 and Tottenham's great game, I saw a hope that we're going to achieve my goals. Sorry,but going to changeroom, I need to talk with my players.
-Thank you Snowy. So,as you heard, it ended 2-2, and this is a surprise,with most fans and watchers waiting for a Hotspurs victory.
View attachment 217722
Defoe(9),Kaboul(27)
Larsson(11),Shawcross(37)
If you ask my opinion about the match,I'm going to say that
they were better side,and had to win, but Great use of FK and Corners
led us to a win.Not a win at table,but win in my mind.​

-..And we're together with Snow Flakey, who is doing a very good job at Sunderland. At first 4 games,he got 1 draw and 3 wins in a row, 2 of them are in league against QPR and Wigan, and a win in League Cup against Brentford. So,Snow,boy,what you gonna say about your performance, and your team?
-Hey everybody, and now you look at next PL winner - me. Haha,just a joke. But anyways, my guys done very well this month, and shown that they can access anything they want.
-By the way,Snowy, We've heard that some strange people came to Stadion of Light from Italy, and took Sessegnon to Roma?
-Yep,that's true. I learned about it just 5 minutes ago, but, as I heard, our Chairman decided to sell him to Roma FC for a fee of
13.5 mln $, which is a great price for 28 y.o. By they way, we've already got a player instead of him - we got Sturridge at loan!
-Oh. Breaking news,studio! Sunderland sold Sessegnon and got Daniel Sturridge on loan.

View attachment 217831
I'm enjoying life at Sunderland,it's great to be here. We won our last 3 matches,and going to play with Liverpool next week. Also, Bendtner surprised me, scoring a hattrick against Wigan! Anyways,a good start.
-This is what Snowy said to me 10 minutes ago at our talk with him. Also,you can have a look at PL table after 3 matches played there. I'm Ash Poke..Ah,nevermind. It's Ash,and see you next week.
View attachment 217832

Back