BradOwl1996

Reaction score
I suppose i could do this challenge - just started a game on the Demo with Bath City. Will see how I feel when i get the full game (whenever that might be!)

one of the several challenges that I 'll try this year thanks to FMC, but only to premier league no to chamions league

Doing this with Eastleigh. Promoted from BSS in first season.

Doing this with Workington Reds, did it on FM12 and made the champions league final within 15years. Best Challenge yet!!!

does it count if i use hereford ? only one league above ?

Gonna start this challenge this afternoon, not sure wo to start with yet, Maybe Sutton United in BSS. Anyone got any suggestions of a simple decent tactic(s)? Find it really hard to create one that actually works!

I will prob start this challenge soon as its my favourite way to play the game. I did this in FM12 with Droylsden and made them the biggest club in the world. On first impressions I think that FM13 will be harder. I've still not really got my head round the training. I was thinking that I might go on holiday for the first season and take control of one of the clubs that get promotion to either the BSN or BSS to make it as tough as possible. If I do that does that mean that I get 11 seasons to get to the Prem? As the first season I will not be in charge of a club. I might write it as a story also if anyone would b interested, although it would take longer to do if writing about it all the time. Ps I'm currently involved in a Hearts game and enjoying that.

Tried this last year and failed in League One so time to give it another time I think :)

Started out with Gloucester.

I always love to use Dorchester Town FC, but boy it is frustrating when no player wants to come to your squad.

I will have a go with this, but I will do it with FC United of Manchester and take them on after they are promoted.

1st season (2013/14) ended 9th in Blue Square Bet North.
2nd season (2014/15) ended 3th in Blue Square Bet North and sercured promotion by winning against Bradford PA in a very close final by penalties.
3rd season (2015/16) ended 3th in Blue Square Bet Premier but missed promotion.

Last edited: