The British Game(4-5-1) for Underdogs,Midtable and Super Teams!

ss11

Reaction score
Hello Guys,

This is a new type of 4-5-1, fast counter attacking through the middle, control game with strong and well organized defence.This is a help each other on the pitch tactic for ordinary teams who has ordinary players like real life.

Tips:
1 Team Talks and media talks always CALM,if you lost game at home when you are favorite you can be aggresive
2 Opposition instructions by Assistant Manager
3 This is plug and play and dont change a thing, i did every micro business
4 a Match training is tactics only with more match training until familiarity bar complete then change it to defensive pos. with less match training its about 20%, if you concede from corners,free kicks, you can try set pieces for a few matches then change it to defensive pos.

b General training is fitness with high intensity for pre-season then balanced with average intensity

c Individual training is individual role with light intensity

5 No Shouts

6 Pitch Size 105x68

I AM USING LFC MARSHALL'S SUMMER UPDATE

Screens:

View attachment 463543View attachment 463552View attachment 463551View attachment 463548View attachment 463549View attachment 463547View attachment 463546View attachment 463545View attachment 463553View attachment 463554

Tactic: REVISED(unticked tight marking for wingers and set through balls often for cm)

View attachment 463214

Last edited:
Like the way you think. I am trying out the exact formation in FM14.

I'm using this with Darlington, way down in the 9th tier of English football and so far it's working very well. Won promtion 1st season and the FA Vase. 2nd season I'm pushing the top team in the Northern Premier 1st Division North. Good work !

Hello Havanaclue i think you can untick tight marking for central forward,if you striker stop scoring.Just sayin, good luck with your Darlington.

Hello Havanaclue i think you can untick tight marking for central forward,if you striker stop scoring.Just sayin, good luck with your Darlington.

I haven't changed anything with your settings besides long shots (rarely) and my own set piece set up. Back-to- back league and cup double and now I'm 2nd after 20 games in the Northern Premier League. Striker is having no problems scoring - very enjoyable game at the moment