The Champion of all obscurity

FM Lect

Reaction score
The chairman of your club is sick of seeing the same old players being signed so has placed a transfer embargo on players who play in the top divisions in England, France, Germany, Spain, Italy, Argentina and Brazil. He also doesn't want to see any players from teams who play in the champions league or europa league being signed. Your challenge is to take an English club not already in any european compitition to Champions League glory. Please also do not use Aston Villa, Sunderland, Liverpool, Newcastle or Everton as these clubs will chalange for europe with there current squad. Your reputation has to be set at Sunday League, genie scout is not to be use and dont cheat - the only person you are fooling is yourself. Post screen shots of your glory and if I feel that you are the first person to have sufficient evidence of your success you will be proclaimed champion of all obscurity.

Last edited:
Let me know if you are going to try it or how to improve it

I don't get it. Is there a database? Or do we have to refrain ourselves from signing players from the countries stated?