The Championship

• Thread starter Thread starter Goldsbury27
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 346

Goldsbury27

Reaction score
Who do people think will go up this season from the championship?

I think QPR to win the league,
Forest 2nd and Cardiff to win the play-offs

Ideas??

I'd like to see Leeds back in the prem! But Q.P.R for sure, with Leeds and Cardiff.

Well QPR 100%. Im not sure on cardiff though they seem to have dipped in form of late. As a Leeds fan id love to see us go up and the results went our way this weekend. Realistically though i think Leeds will get a playoff spot. I think Swansea will grab 2nd. Forest have also dipped in form. Norwhich are doing well though are i reckon the will nab 3rd or 4th.

Well QPR 100%. Im not sure on cardiff though they seem to have dipped in form of late. As a Leeds fan id love to see us go up and the results went our way this weekend. Realistically though i think Leeds will get a playoff spot. I think Swansea will grab 2nd. Forest have also dipped in form. Norwhich are doing well though are i reckon the will nab 3rd or 4th.
As a Forest fan i would love to see them go up automatically because play offs just aren't our thing lol but Leeds have suprised me with some Great wins scoring plenty of goals. Forest have dipped yes but we have lots of injuries that are due back soon so thats why i think we will get second and finish strong

QPR are going to win it, with Cardiff/Swansea battling for the second place and Leeds winning the play-offs. Beating QPR at Laughtus Road next season :wub:

QPR are going to win it, with Cardiff/Swansea battling for the second place and Leeds winning the play-offs. Beating QPR at Laughtus Road next season :wub:
I can defo see Leeds winning the play offs if they end up in them, but 2nd spot is going to be so tight 4 or 5 teams cud end up in 2nd.

Back