CallumR

Reaction score
di2ae2rr.jpg

Hello guys and welcome to my new Adventure with my old ego Ludovic Kasperski. I choose him so many times years ago and won a lot of titles in german Football Managers. Now i think it's time that he Show his class at the real Football Manager and bring success to his new Club.

Hello, to everybody and warmly welcome to my new story about the French man Ludovic Kasperski which parents are originally from Poland. I hope that my text has the quality to give to you this again of what I would like to inform you. I come from Austriaand this is why i am not practiced enough in writing English to reported around you in detail about Kasperskis development. So now, however, enough of the nice words, the first part must be worked on, finallyi wish you a nice evening and i will hope for some Opinions to my Story.

726bz279.jpg

4kghgcbl.png

"It was a pleasure for me to named as new Fulham Head Coach. I am sure that we can reach the Play Offs this Season and we can fight for a place to relegate to Premier League. This Club and his fantastic supporters and also this fantastic Stadium have to be in top League every year. The squad is very talented and their are also magnificent hot prospects which could be ready for the next years."

f4veit5u.png

After Studie my new Team i saw immensive weakness at defensive Midfield and also miss a Player who could play at more then one Position. Cohen named my new Allrounder and maybe will get a place in my starting Eleven at left back, the Price was about 3 Million pounds. Young ballwinner Malpon who could also Play as Regista or a deep lying playmaker was offered by his Agent and i get him for 700.000 Pounds from czech side Boleslav. I could promise you that he acted amazing in his first weaks at Fulham and he remember me at Paul Pogba. He also sign as a extended squadplayer and become a first Team regular since the first 13 games, but you will see it in the next parts.
7pr257kg.png

Over there you see the First Team for the Season 2015/16. There are a lot of Talents like Malpon (19), Hyndman (19), Christensen (21), George Williams (20), Kwietniewski (16), Cauley Woodrow (20) and Starlet Moussa Dembele (19). There will be also high Quality Players like Keeper Bettinelli (23), Scott Parker (34), Alex Kacaniklic (23) and last but not least Ross McCormack (29). Because of the high Quality in Central Strikers i choose a 4-2-2-2 with two defensive midfielders.

4-2-2-2
Sweeper Keeper/support - Wing Back/support - Wing Back/attack - Central Defender/defend x2 - Ball winning Midfielder/support - Deep lying Playmaker/defend - Winger/support - Wide Midfielder/support - False Nine/support - Poacher/attack

Mentality - Standart
Dynamik - Balanced
Passing style flexible

- Push higher up
- Get stuck in
- Mark tighter
- Press more
- Play out of Defence
- Retain Posession
- Play more expressive
- Work ball into Box

I also instruct my four at the Back to mark opponents tighter and the same with the ballwinning midfielder. My Goalkeeper has to Play a short pass game and my Poacher have to move into channels and roam from Position. The Wide Midfielder at the right should be stay narrower and cut inside with ball to roaming space for my attacking wing back.

I've got a soft sport for fulham so i'll be following :)

x7avv6yq.png
What a brillant start to the Championship this Season after struggling in pre Season. The Welsh side could not take Control in this game and be destroyed by Starlet Moussa Dembele who scores four times, incredibble. At the end of the game i had only two clear cut chances and this will teach you about the class of my young striker.

outh2lil.png
After the brillant start away against Cardiff my Team was beating by two set pieces against lower League starter Wycombe Wanderers. I am not happy about the knock out in Carling Cup this early stage but i cant Change Things that are behind us. We must look Forward and win our next league game.

2rh2nbcv.png
After a 1-0 win at Craven Cottage against Brighton, we lost away from home against relgation favourites Hull. Michael Dawson gives the lead to the Tigers from two dead balls and Rob Snodgrass scores the third in this game. We playing well but this doesnt matters after a loss like this. We are horrible at defending set pieces and have to work on that Vera well and very fast.

gh7yrgx7.png

After a run with 3 wins 1 draw and 4 losses is getting my Team near the midfield of the table. I dont know what happens last time but i know that we have to improve as soon as possible. The last game are a 3-4 Defeat at Riverside Stadium against Middlesbrough. We came back from a 2-0 down and also from a 3-2 down but in the end of the game we lose again.

d9hlyak5.png

Yes we can! My Team shown a other character in the last three games and we are back on winning ways. Moussa Dembele scores four times in the last three games and Show that he is not for sale for any Price. The 19-year old French Man scores 13 times in 14 League games and sign a new contract until 2019 without a clause that he is allowed to leave the Club. He is simply not for sale! The last games ends Fulham vs Reading 2-0, Bristol vs Fulham 1-2.
vx8bajiy.png
The Table Looks fine after 14 games been played. We had a fine run and i hope this will continues until the next games.

3gf5qjad.png
The Stats of Dembele are incredible and i am delighted with the Young striker. He scores 13 times in 14 games and Need no Penalty for his Goals, they all happens at Counter attack and the most of them are not easy ones.

The Stats of Malpon are super. He tackles 55 times in 840 minutes and getting a pass Quote of 81%. He Plays at defensive Midfielder sometimes as a ballwinning Midfielder and the other time as a deep lying playmaker. I buy him just to have another man who could compense injuries and he become a first Team regular in few weeks. Absolutely fantastic.

o9qqrf9r.jpg