iAbyss

Reaction score
Tactic under development, will be updated soon !

Intro:
Well i have to introduce myself as it is my first ever post on this forum, even though i followed it for few years, used tactics,transfer updates etcaetera. My gameplay experience increased significantly while browsing and using info as a guest only from the tactics section and now i think im ready to release my first FM Tactic. Tactic is still under development and could use some tweaks here and there, but as a main ideea i started from a tactic i really enjoyed playing with, from this forum, to be more precise the Arrigo Sacchi 4-4-2. The ideea is to get back to basics, its not a recreation of "total football", its not a new "demolition tactic" or some "modern warfare" but its something that looks like Barca style combined with the "Arrigo Sacchi 4-4-2", mixed in a classic 4-4-2 system, 4 defenders in line with 2 FB with a more defensive approach, 4 midfielders in line with 2 classic Widemids and 2 Forwards, that acts like a 4-4-1-1. The tactic is based alot on mental attributes with a patient/slow build up but with a quick tempo and a more direct approach in the final third. Its built around classic style of players as i personally got enough of the over rated AM R/L played as IF that score alot more than the Strikers and sick of the "Dani Alves" FB's !
I will upload screenshots and the tactic this weekend as i want to simulate some seasons. It will be used with the current Olimpique Lyonnais 13.3.3 squad and the LFC Marshall's winter transfers, no other tweaks/edits. After the Beta release im waiting for feedback and tweaks/ideeas from users. Any possitive/negative comment is welcomed !
P.S.: If the section i posted in is wrong, i strongly suggest a Moderator to move it untill its done, or leave it here if it doesent bother the board or any other user. Only request i have is to be notified in case the Topic Thread is moved.
Stay tunned for more updates !