The Console News Blog

• Thread starter Thread starter General123
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 873

General123

Reaction score
Hi guys, I have recently started a blog to do with video game news. It is called the console news and it will have things such as previews, reviews and tips and tricks for the games. Comments and constructive criticism is welcome and much appreciated. Also, I hope to do well with this blog.

http://theconsolenews.wordpress.com/

---------- Post added at 09:15 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 04:00 PM ----------

Has anyone had the chance to check it out?

Looks better than I expected mate. Also told me some stuff I didnt know. What other games are you going to be putting on there? Are you going to do reviews?

Yeah going to do reviews mate as well. Also going to put up some tips and tricks for people as well. Of course I won't be able to do reviews of Halo as I do not have a Xbox but I will be looking for someone to write a report on it.

looks very sharp, not much to criticise at all, except more game reviews need, but obviously its a very new site. really good stuff, nice concise writing. any chance of a Medal of Honor preview?

Yeah, and I'd like to see some things on the new Deus Ex (first one is my fave game ever!)
Gears of war 3
Fable 3

When your ready ;)

If you would like to write a review about a game then PM me on here and I will discuss it with you.

only thing i can say is paragraph more; makes it look nicer and easier to read...

other than that, looks good! :D

Back