WizzyFM

Reaction score
View attachment 458765

View attachment 458764

Danny Dyer has become new boss at West Ham

View attachment 458763

View attachment 458761

Reports have just started to come in from Upton Park, that Danny Dyer has been hired to become West Ham's new boss.

A lot of fans have been caught off guard by this & a few of them had this to say: "I don't have a clue what the board are thinking? Are they trying to make this club some massive joke!"

Danny Dyer made a statement outside Upton Park earlier today: "I've been given this opportunity by the club I've always loved. I know the hard work that I'm going to have to put in to win the trust of the fans and the team."

He also went on to say: "I know the history of this club & how well this club can do with the right frame of mind. The team we've got is great and show how much they love the club. I will do my best to get this team recognise as one of the best teams in football"

We will just have to wait and see what this is going to do to West Ham and if the board have made the choice sacking Sam Allardyce for new manager with no experience.

The West Ham Squad

View attachment 458760

Tactics that will be used

View attachment 458759View attachment 458758View attachment 458757

Season expectations

View attachment 458756

Pre-season

West Ham 5 v 1 West Ham Under 21s
Petric (16) Downing (52) Collison (63) Reid (84) Nolan (85)

Amiens SC Football 0 v 3 West Ham
Cole (14,16) Jarvis (27)

RC Strasbourg Alsace 3 v 3 West Ham
Petric (47,83) Taylor (90)

LEMANS FC 2 v 1 West Ham
Vaz Te (41)

West Ham 2 v 4 Napoli
Lletget (60, 85)

Grosseto 1 v 5 West Ham
Reid (19) Noble (28) Rat (32) Morrison (41) Cole (83)

Boreham Wood 0 v 2 West Ham
Rat (19) Lee (55)

View attachment 458755

Transfer In:

Luke Wall - Blackburn - Fee: 650K

Jason Holt - Hearts - Fee: 150K

Nouha Dicko - Wigan - Fee: 950K

Tom Ince - Blackpool - 2M

Transfer Out:

Blair Turgott - Exeter - Fee: Loan

Danny Potts - Crawley - Fee: Loan

Kevin Nolan - Southampton - Fee: 1.5M

Paul McCallum - Torquay - Fee: Loan

Matthias Fanimo - Bristol Rovers - Fee: Loan

Mohamed Diame - Liverpool - Fee: 5M

Pelly Ruddock - Burton - Fee: Loan

Sean Maguire - Torquay - Fee: Loan

Raphael Spiegel - AFC Wimbledon - Fee: Loan

George Moncur - Chesterfield - Fee: Loan

Elliot Lee - Braintree - Fee: Loan

Leo Chambers - Southend - Fee: Loan

Sebastian Lletget - Vicenza - Fee: Loan

Bad Start to the Premier League & 1st Capital One Cup Game

View attachment 458754

Fulham 2 v 2 West Ham
Morrison (32) Vaz Te(90)

PoM: Vaz Te (West Ham)

West Ham 0 v 3 Tottenham

PoM: Lamela (Tottenham)

Capital One Cup

Crawly 2 v 3 West Ham
Petric (1) Morrison (2) Collison (82)

PoM: Cole (West Ham)

Capital One Cup Third Round: West Ham v West Brom

Southampton 2 v 1 West Ham
Morrison (79)

PoM: Nolan (Southampton)

Premier League Table

View attachment 458753

Player of the Month

View attachment 458752

Ravel Morrison

Morrison showing why he should be in the starting 11 with 3 goals in the 3 games.

End of Month Press Report

It's not gone the right for West Ham, with only a win in the Capital One Cup and being second from bottom in the League.
Boss Danny Dyer has told reporters that will make sure his team show better form in the next few weeks.

Last edited:
This is my 1st ever FM Story, I know its not perfect but I hope to make it a lot better as time goes on. I hope you have fun reading it and enjoy it as much as I've had writing this.

I was really hoping you would have had a few more Danny Dyer mannerisms in there rather than all that perfectly written statement! Lol

I was really hoping you would have had a few more Danny Dyer mannerisms in there rather than all that perfectly written statement! Lol

I will remember that for the next lot haha, I was thinking about doing it as well.

I will remember that for the next lot haha, I was thinking about doing it as well.
I did one with Mick Mccarthy on last years fm it is fun finding quotes and a bit different to a normal story

You say its not perfectly written but its one of the cleanest and best Op's I have seen

You say its not perfectly written but its one of the cleanest and best Op's I have seen

Thank you, I've read over it a lot and changed little bits that wasn't right but thank you means a lot.

Last edited:
I think i actually said it is perfectly written thats why its not like Danny Dyer you salad! lol :p

View attachment 458632

September 2013

Morrison wins Young Player of the Month for August

View attachment 458636

1st - Morrison (West Ham)
2nd - Oscar (Chelsea)
3rd - Lamela (Tottenham)

Morrison told Sky Sports that boss Danny Dyer spoke to him and said:
"Your work rate has been mustard and you deserved it my son"

Transfer News

Transfer In:

Cristian Lobato - Free Transfer

Back to Back Wins & Danny Dyer Demolition

View attachment 458643

Premier League

West Ham 3 v 1 Crystal Palace
Petric (13) Downing (38) Vaz Te (90+1)

PoM: Petric (West Ham)

Capital One Cup

West Ham 3 v 2 West Brom
Morrison (33) Collison (43) Noble (90+2)

PoM: Shane Long (West Brom)

Capital One Cup Fourth Round: West Ham v Sheff Utd

Danny Dyer Storms out of press conference

24/9/2013

View attachment 458640

Danny Dyer was asked about Shane Long getting PoM & how West Brom should have won game more than West Ham.

While storming out he said: "F*** the lot of you, I don?t have f****** time for this bull****."

West Ham's board might want to have a word with Danny Dyer about this and the effect this might have to the club.

Premier League

West Ham 0 v 3 Norwich

PoM: Wolfswinkel (Norwich)

28/9/2013

View attachment 458639

After the game Danny Dyer said:

"Sorry about my outrage a few days ago but I don't want people trying to put this club down you know what I mean brother?
I think people feel that I'm some dodgy Cockney geezer but take out the dodgy and you will be right. But a true Cockney geezer is what this club needs, just like Crystal Place with Ian Holloway the guy is a legend but also a nutter?

Premier League Table

View attachment 458638

Player of the Month

View attachment 458637

Jack Collison

Collison showed the most work over the past month by how much of team player he can be and bagging a goal for himself.

Danny Dyer has been in a bit of trouble this month but apart from that West Ham have got 2 wins from 3 games,
that means they've got themselves out of the relegation zone and also as well got into the fourth round of the Capital One Cup.
Things are starting to look up for Danny Dyer and his boys.

Last edited:
"Your work rate has been mustard and you deserved it my son"

Lol much better

View attachment 458293

October 2013

Big Win & Very Close Shave

View attachment 458292

Transfer News

Transfer In:

Mohamed Sissoko - Free Transfer

Premier League

Man City 0 v 2 West Ham
Petric (16) Jarvis (72)

PoM: Rat (West Ham)

Danny Dyer Does Good

View attachment 458291

Danny Dyer's name is on the lips of all West Ham fans, Man City had over 30 shots on goal.
But yet West Ham kept cool and with only having 3 shots themselves they scored 2 of them.
Truly one of the best games of the season so far and this will be great for West Ham.

Premier League

Liverpool 1 v 0 West Ham

PoM: Rat (West Ham)

Premier League

West Ham 0 v 0 West Brom

PoM: Tomkins (West Ham)

Capital One Cup

West Ham win on pens 3-2

West Ham 2 v 2 Sheff Utd
Maiga (25) Petric (pen 76)

PoM: Murphy (Sheff Utd)

Capital One Cup Quarter Final: West Ham v Scunthorpe

Vaz Te openly criticised manager

View attachment 458290

Vaz Te has told us that manager Danny Dyer's comments over the close win against Sheff Utd did nothing to help the team
And feels like he made a few errors with the team-talk.

Manager Danny Dyer left Upton Park before we could have a word with him, so we will just have to wait and see what happened.

Premier League Table

View attachment 458289

Player of the Month

View attachment 458288

Razvan Rat

Rat has become a tank at the back with 2 PoM to his name this month and just taking down everyone and if he can keep this up he could be in the run for Player of the Season.

West Ham has started to show a lot of promise with a big win over Man City and only letting 1 goal in the last 3 Premier League games and making it to the Quarter Final's of the Capital One Cup. I'm starting to think that Danny Dyer knows his stuff.

Last edited:
"Vaz Te, you muppet, if you mug me off to the press like that again I'm gonna put one right across your f--king canister!"