*OFFICIAL CRASH DUMP ANNOUNCEMENT* - Please remove ALL custom facepacks/logos etc

try to delete the folder user>appdata>roaming>sports interactive..this is for windows 7..i hope is usefull!

I deleted crash dump file,cache and settings from app data,but still get crash dumps when trying to load my save....
Can some one help me?
Thanks

Anyone could help me to fix a problem.
I was playing the v1.3 until today.Just today because my game don't want to load.Its saying that the game is running out of memory...wt...?! i have 4 gb and don't had this problem until today...it's just appeared from nowhere.And most interesting is that it's doing this with only of my save,with another managers save it doesn't have any problem.what should i do to fix this?!

Anyone could help me to fix a problem.
I was playing the v1.3 until today.Just today because my game don't want to load.Its saying that the game is running out of memory...wt...?! i have 4 gb and don't had this problem until today...it's just appeared from nowhere.And most interesting is that it's doing this with only of my save,with another managers save it doesn't have any problem.what should i do to fix this?!

i've got exactly the same problem, keeps saying running low on memory and keeps crashing then adding a folder called crash dumps