the devil incarnated NILMAR

• Thread starter Thread starter pimpdollar
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 27
  • Views Views 3K

pimpdollar

Reaction score
ive been real madrid bought him he scored 20 goals bought him at man vity scored 5 in 5 but when he plays we loose any one ever had him

I had him once on an FM-Base Season, He was truly incredible 41 goals in 38 league games.
If i knew how to id post the screenshot of his playing history :)

haha, i am trying to raise funds for him right now, he has been deadly over the past 2 seasons! been keeping an eye on him! got Promoted with Reading, tryign to sell Pongolle and Grax to raise the 12.5 million im paying for him. its a bit high i know, but they were not accepting anything less than his minimum release clause which was 12.5! he would fit perfectly in my team. Man Utd are looking at him IRL too!
he is one of my facourite players in Fm and Fifa and Pre Evo. i truely hope i get him!

I had him once on an FM-Base Season, He was truly incredible 41 goals in 38 league games.
press alt and f9 and then just upload it on ur post

Press ALT+f9 in game when posting in here click the paperclip and click browse find the file and click upload

i have just offered my prize assest of Ramires for 30 million, will sign Defour ti replace him as he is/was my captain and will use the rest to fund Nilamr while trying to swap deal Pongolle for Sahin!
dont want to sell Ramires, but has been playing very averagely since buying him though.

i am trying to get Sahin, Chantome, Camacho, Witsel, Defour, Galloppa, Buannotte, Adrien to replace him, am Reading 2nd Season Premier league, any other ideas? i want a creative, box to box mid!

mouthino

---------- Post added at 01:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:22 PM ----------

.. manuel fernandes

yeah dude, was thinking taht, but im Reading, just got promoted :P

alri sorry eeeeeem try ... stephen ireland,micheal jonhston, wilson palcios is a great player aswell

nah, Ramires must go now, he has been playing like a chop! Roma offered 25 million with clasues etc, i want a straight cash payment for him!
looking at Defour, and Camacho to replace him as well as nilmar, getting Suazo for fre next season though.
all of a suddeen, changed tactics and pongolle goes and scores 2 with 8.4 rating and gets umjured ahhaha

keeping pongolle, i want Nilamr to partner him as i have Dentinho and he has been class at 20 yrs my top scorer at 8 goals! trying to sell grax now, waiting for funds for Defour and Nilmar now, cant get decent enough offers for Ramires now :S damnit! i want Nilmar!

---------- Post added at 02:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:39 PM ----------

damnit, Nilamrs work permit turned down

Back