The Dortmund Rollercoaster

Reaction score
The Dortmund Rollercoaster
View attachment 306798
In an amazing turn of events the borussia dortmund chairman has decided to sack current manager jurgen klopp and appoint an ex international footballer aamer sabir. Who was never a superstar as a footballer but has recieved high recogntion for the ability to motivate a team as a coach. He is now looking to step up from coaching young footballers to leading dortmund into a powerhouse in world football. german footballing legends have called this appointment a disgrace and have made their feelings clear that aamer sabir will never be able to do what targets he has set for himself.

Sabir has not made any comments so far on who he is selling or buying in the transfer window as he looks to do business quietly and swiftly.

hope you look forward to my story will be updating it when i decide on my transfers and also after the friendlys

After evalutating the squad the new manager has decided to transfer list 2 players from the 1st team julian schieber & oliver kirch to attempt to make more money available for transfers as he only has a budget of 3 million. the manager has also decided on 3 formations he wishes to play
View attachment 306819
View attachment 306818
View attachment 306817
He wishes to use the 4-2-3-1 as his main formation and use the 4-1-2-2-1 & 4-4-2 as required by scouting his opponents.

next to come the transfers i will make depending on how much the players i sell go for

Sabir makes his priority transfer target demba ba has put in a bid of 7 million pounds in over 48 months which will activate his release clause.

The bid for demba ba has been accepted he has been offered a contract but with intrest from chelsea & inter who have yet to make a bid it looks like it will be a tough task for sabir to sign him.

im covered in the wing areas to be honest i will probably need a central midfielder tho as i lack in that area

Sabir has declared interest in internacional defensive midfielder mario bolatti making an offer to loan him with a view to buying for his asking price of 4.2 million pounds

Back