hi, good start to the season, getting gayle to score a goal is handy!

i personally like the monthly view, maybe just focusing on important games.

either way, i'll be following.

View attachment 130585

View attachment 130571
We have slipped down to sixth in the table, following a difficult month of fixtures. It was always going to be tough with away matches against City and Arsenal so am glad to have them out the way. The top 4 sides have also started to break away from the rest of the league, but with 31 games to go I am sure a lot will change come the end of the season (although i would take a 6th place finish).

The board have agreed to improve youth recruitment, training facilities and youth facilities! Hopefully this will help develop our players as well as boosting the clubs reputation.

View attachment 130569
View attachment 130568
View attachment 130567

Octobers Fixtures

View attachment 130570

View attachment 130564

Brendan Galloway?

View attachment 130562

I have agreed a transfer fee with Everton to sign Brendan Galloway for £6.25 Million when the January Transfer Window opens and thought I would see your opinions on the potential signing.

I have never signed him or really followed his progression on FM, so not really sure if he will be a worthwhile addition. I could easily sign a more recognised LB for a similar price but always like to bring through young home-grown players where possible.

Anyway what do you guys think?

View attachment 130563
View attachment 130561

hi, good start to the season, getting gayle to score a goal is handy!

i personally like the monthly view, maybe just focusing on important games.

either way, i'll be following.

dwight gayle is very handy,got me 15-20 goals in the first couple of seasons

View attachment 130322

October

View attachment 130321
Palace 1 - 1 Everton

View attachment 130313

View attachment 130307

Aston Villa 0 - 0 Palace

View attachment 130298

View attachment 130303

Palace 2 -2 West Ham

View attachment 130297

View attachment 130301

Chelsea 3 - 0 Palace

View attachment 130296

Month Overview

View attachment 130295

October turned out to be an extremely frustrating month for us as we failed to record a win. The Everton and Chelsea results were probably fair, as we were well and truly out classed at Stamford Bridge. However, we failed to capitalise on our chances at Villa, hitting the woodwork twice in the progress and suffered a painstaking last minute equaliser against West Ham.

Alarm Bells aren't ringing just yet but may very well be at the end of November if things don't improve. One of our main problems at the minute is finding a striker capable of scoring 20+ goals in the season as none have really managed to stand out as of yet.

November Preview

View attachment 130294