• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2
  • Views Views 657
Status
Not open for further replies.

matox13

Banned
Reaction score
why if i am using the very same tactic in one save i see my team putting all their eggs on the pitch to fight for the ball and in others (what i tried today) they just act like lazy players, that doesnt run at all.

before saying something i would like to note that i had fairly good players for the positions, in my rb save defenders were pretty god, pacey.

but down in the pitch, they just dont putt any effort at all, the team looks well shaped on the field, but they dont intercept any pass, despite ball running beside them

on other hand, in my monaco save, the few occassions my team concedes they do because of opponents merit

Its down to à mixture Of man management, mental attribut and à ME issue that is being looked at. If you are using key highlights, its down to this aswell as you rarely get to see any good tackles unless they lead to à counter attack( more likely in your Monaco save)

why if i am using the very same tactic in one save i see my team putting all their eggs on the pitch to fight for the ball and in others (what i tried today) they just act like lazy players, that doesnt run at all.

before saying something i would like to note that i had fairly good players for the positions, in my rb save defenders were pretty god, pacey.

but down in the pitch, they just dont putt any effort at all, the team looks well shaped on the field, but they dont intercept any pass, despite ball running beside them

on other hand, in my monaco save, the few occassions my team concedes they do because of opponents merit

do you ever stop moaning and making new threads?

please use this in future...

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...ease-read-before-complaining.html#post1630341

if you start another thread complaining, I will infract you again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back