The failures known as ...

• Thread starter Thread starter pimpdollar
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 869

pimpdollar

Reaction score
MAN CITY have you noticed man city always sign the same players ect ramires santa cruz and the rest yury zhirkov i was real for to seasons got bored came man city team ful of stars yet they came 17th what failures with just signings ive changed things around we won our first match in 13 those signings where nilmar ,leo and dentinho although i havnt really used den even westbrom made into the cl now im trying to get rid of luis arogenes and mark hughes mistakes like krivet bellamy jo and a few more BTW WRIGHT PHHIPLES WHAT A PLAYER

there is a pic there can you plz tell me the one i should look to get rid of and who to replace them with or if i should not even replace

On mine man city dont really buy all the same player's maybe one or two but that's about it :)

i always see them with vagner love, srna zhirkov atleast, oh and barry for 28-32m alot of the time.. but when i was villa they wouldnt offer 15m -.-

sell Jo, Ireland, bellamy,Santa Cruz (get cash before gets too old) Krivets, Kasper, Bridge, Hangeland, and Pazzini!

maybe a new Rb if you dont like johnson you can sell him too! Mikael Chreitien - Nancy Lorraine
a new CB for good backup - Demicehiles from Bayern, Rusol - Dnipro
also a good AMR i would Suggest Thiago Neves from HSV

other than that you look pretty decent, a good DM would be Veloso, Pirlo, Tomyshcuk too.
Hamsik always kills for City too

i wont sell pazzinni no will buy him he was bought by thee last manager just before he was sacked so is completely new but the rest except maybe ireland are gone

Back