The Final Frontier / One last save

• Thread starter Thread starter Milleg9
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21
  • Views Views 3K

Milleg9

Reaction score
I know there is a recommending thread , But I feel for the hours (891 hours according to steam) that my final save deserves something a bit more to give justice to the hours of frustration , love , hate , everything that 2013 delivered.

I would like the tactics and signings all to come from this thread just as a bit of fun to keep it going until FM2014

I have done Monaco, Dortmund , Rangers , Granada , Genk , Scotland , PSV , Dnipro, Blackburn and would like to do something different

Any suggestions for the save? Tactics ? Signings?

FM2013:wub:

What team ?

I did quite fancy the MLS but the draft and all that is too exhausting!

Torino? Try to rebuild "il grande torino".

Inviato dal mio GT-I9100 con Tapatalk 2

Pompey does have a good feel to it... may even be a potential story to this one I can feel However getting leeds back to the champions league seems interesting too!

Pompey does have a good feel to it... may even be a potential story to this one I can feel However getting leeds back to the champions league seems interesting too!

Pompey a bigger challenge and would love to see a story but with FM14 coing out in just over 2 weeks thinking it maybe a bit pointless but upto you

Tbh tho, with FM14 not too far away, Pompey would be a long save and you probably wont get far. Where as Leeds would be abit quicker to achieve something

Fans up there with the best in country, wish Liverpool was fan owned

yeah love my club no matter what league and Liverpool are my second team go to a few games at Anfield when i can and Pompey are playing away and cba to go #PUP & YNWA !

Its looking like leeds lads....a lot of L's there haha!

Okay now Tactics what do you recommend

Going to implement the above tactic will let you know how results work out!!! with a screen shot!!

Stade Rennais was my favourite save on FM13, so I highly suggest them. Fantastic youth setup.

Back