The Football Manager 2010 Manager Showdown

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheSeag1

Banned
Reaction score
If all the premiership managers played football manager 2010 demo. Who would win

Steve Bruce, he has a tendency to find random top quality players :)

Arsene Wenger.He would search all day for good youths lol

Oh dear I thought I misread the question to begin with as it is so stupid and pointless. But of course I read it right -_-

if you don't have anything helpful to say, **** off as well as your team

He also takes the risk and signs them when other managers would spend loads of money on already established players. So Wenger does deserve credit.

In the long run , it would be Wenger and Ferguson , they have the eye for players , with a little advantage for Wenger. Those 2 teams have the best scouting dep. in the world , so i think the battle is there . They are scouting non stop for young players , and do everything to get them , so in my opinion it`s them .

Steve Bruce, he has a tendency to find random top quality players :)

I dunno how random or quality these players are?

Rodallega was recommended by Arsene Wenger
Antonio Valencia was signed by Paul Jewell
Lorik Cana was well and known and captain of Marseille
To be fair though, Palacios was a very good find and he got Cattermole cheap from Wigan and Boro, Maynor Figuroa was not bad either

---------- Post added at 03:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:55 PM ----------

In the long run , it would be Wenger and Ferguson , they have the eye for players , with a little advantage for Wenger. Those 2 teams have the best scouting dep. in the world , so i think the battle is there . They are scouting non stop for young players , and do everything to get them , so in my opinion it`s them .

Wenger and Ferguson don't scout the young players, there scouts do

Martin O'Niell :) ....Although a lot of players play FM, probably way more players than managers play it.

---------- Post added at 05:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:06 PM ----------

Its not even Wenger who finds the youth you know?
Its there scouts, but he gets the credit

That's the same at every team.. But it's his scouting team.. And he has the final decision on every player, and does sometimes find his own players... So he does deserve the credit.

Status
Not open for further replies.