The france task

Reaction score
I have decided to try and do a story with France i am awful at stories so dont expect much thanks i have already started a lot of games before so there will be no unvealing of the new manager so im just gonna cut to the chase
MARKS KICKS OFF WITH FRIENDLY V CHILE
Harvie Marks kicked off his spell at france with a dissapointing draw to chile in which saw Juventus midfielder Arturo Vidal break the deadlock with a fine strike on 33 minutes but to only be pegged back 2 minutes later due to a Claudio Bravo own goal after Olivier Giroud header rattled the bar and then came off the back of the Chile keeper Frank Ribery missed a penalty in the second half to prevent Marks from winning his first game in charge
View attachment 250761
I am up for advice and tell me what yo think so far
-Pompey forever99

MARKS WINS FIRST GAME
Marks one his first game as manager of France after hammering group D opponents Albania 5-1.Aldo Gogunja put France ahead with yet another quality own goal after 11 minutes.Olivier Giroud then popped up 4 minutes later to score his first France goal in his first start for the Nation.France were then 3-0 up as Frank Ribery smashed home a stunning volley on the 25 minute mark.Albania made it 3-1 in the 33rd minute through kukaj.France restored there 3 goal lead through Olivier Giroud on 36 minutes just before albania's Muca scoring there second own goal just before half-time.The game finished 5-1 and it was a great first win for manager Harvie Marks.

View attachment 250762update tomorrow maybe as i need to start packing as im going on holiday on monday so this might be last update for two weeks thank you

Last edited:
Back