• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 39
  • Views Views 3K
Status
Not open for further replies.

fatshit

Banned
Reaction score
:DIt's back despite lack of popular demand folks and it's better than ever. I have a written statement from Sean saying that he would be happy for me to start this game and so here it is. It is called 'I ask and you answer'. The aim of the game is to have fun and works like this. I ask a random question and the next poster answers the question as seriously or sillily as they like and then ask another question that can be abstractly linked or completely random. The game carries on like this. It is an ancient and potentially hilarious classic forum game that has created many LOLs over the years and so I think it is time it returned to FM. Sean and Kris may be the only active members who will remember the original on here but it is really quite fun. :D I will start:
Note: It doesn't matter if somebody beats you to answering a question because answers to questions can be as silly as you like and seemingly gibberish answers just add to the fun of the game.

What is the best football team in the world?

Last edited:
Arsenal.

Why did fatshit make this thread? -_-

dunno

Why does rafa benitez suck so much?XD
****. beaten to it by redrup.

Rafa Benitez is a baby which is why he sucks a dummy. Where do babies come from?

A womb.

Why are bourbons so addictive?

They contain more nicotine than the average cigarette. How do chickens cross the road, not why, how?

They don't. No Chicken has crossed a road ever, the classic joke has no meaning. Why do many mugs start off small at the bottom and get wider the higher they go up?

To cool the drink down. Where can you find a cricket's eyes?

On a cricket.

Why do some people who like rock music refuse to like other types like RnB and Rap?

(Off to bed. Have fun :P)

On a cricket.

Why do some people who like rock music refuse to like other types like RnB and Rap?

(Off to bed. Have fun :P)

Everybody feel free to play...
Because their wrists are awful sore.;) Night. Where was Sean when he thought to make www.fm-base.co.uk?

Last edited:
because we are all decendents of mice.
Whats the meaning of life?

not as cool as me, or frankie, or anderson or danny

what do you think amy winehouse's heart age is?

to play fm!

why was fm created?

---------- Post added at 03:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:44 PM ----------

to play fm!

why was fm created?

"I should stick on FM for a nice wank"

What **** actually made a film from Oliver Twist?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back