The Good Cheap Target Man thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Raikan007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 12
  • Views Views 11K

Raikan007

Reaction score
here are some good cheap target men you can buy if you are in need of one in your team, i will continue to post more as i go along, feel free to post as well if you find players you feel will help the guys looking for them! :D
View attachment 63978View attachment 63982View attachment 63983View attachment 63984View attachment 63985View attachment 63986View attachment 63987View attachment 63988View attachment 63989View attachment 63990View attachment 63991View attachment 63992View attachment 63993View attachment 63994View attachment 63995View attachment 63996View attachment 63997View attachment 63998View attachment 63999View attachment 64000View attachment 64001View attachment 64002View attachment 64003View attachment 64004
Cristian Fabbiani starts at CFR Cluj

i will try and also post different threads for each position, i.e.:

1)The Poachers thread
2) The Box to Box midfielder thread etc etc

Last edited:
Add Dell'Agnello! He turns into a beast of a targetman! However, Lukaku (2-3M£) and Yaya Sanogo (Free) should be on the list, unless you're doing an "unknown" targetmen list? Though, Fabbiani's in list with that price-tag is why i would suggest these players. However, what is "cheap"?

Last edited:
Add Dell'Agnello! He turns into a beast of a targetman! However, Lukaku (2-3M£) and Yaya Sanogo (Free) should be on the list, unless you're doing an "unknown" targetmen list?
cheers Chaz, yeah, its always unkwown :D

Is there any target men that you could recommend for a title challenging Championship side. I have a large lack of good strikers. Start of the 4th season and have about 10M to spend, nobody seems good enough on a free transfer either

Is there any target men that you could recommend for a title challenging Championship side. I have a large lack of good strikers. Start of the 4th season and have about 10M to spend, nobody seems good enough on a free transfer either
look at Michael Eneramo - Es Tunis, Eugene Selezynov - Dnipro
other than that there should be a large amount of Regens available, which team are you?

Wilfred Niflore is definately good for the price. Banging them in for my Havre team.

Nicolas Fauvergue from Lille i think could be classed as someone for this thread, or maybe Olivier Giroud. I think Fauvergue is on loan at Strasbourg the first season.

look at Michael Eneramo - Es Tunis, Eugene Selezynov - Dnipro
other than that there should be a large amount of Regens available, which team are you?
I am Fulham and took them over at the end of the season when they got relegated. I'll take a look at those 2 players and more than likely buy one of them. We had got new owners the previous season and a large transfer kitty, so trying not to spend too much in case I try and buy a whole new team. Cheers for the players anyway :)

Wilfred Niflore is definately good for the price. Banging them in for my Havre team.

Nicolas Fauvergue from Lille i think could be classed as someone for this thread, or maybe Olivier Giroud. I think Fauvergue is on loan at Strasbourg the first season.
Faverugue should be there, he was on my list, Niflore is a great St :)

Leonel Altobelli, Damián Casalinuovo, Papiss Cissé, Ben Hutchinson, Eric Bekoe, Pontus Wernblom, Tamás Priskin... May all be a bit more expensive. Want to check what they look like at the start, Raikan?

Faverugue should be there, he was on my list, Niflore is a great St :)

Couldn't agree more with you on this list tbh. Its all about finding the hidden gems and this list supports that theory very well. Btw. take a look at this Niflore screen, he's had one **** of a season.
View attachment 64013

Leonel Altobelli, Damián Casalinuovo, Papiss Cissé, Ben Hutchinson, Eric Bekoe, Pontus Wernblom, Tamás Priskin... May all be a bit more expensive. Want to check what they look like at the start, Raikan?
yeah definately Chaz, i had Pontus on the list, i was going to upload his screen shot, but he is a Cm and thought people would mention something about that rather than the other players that are awesome, feel free to post chief, the more the better!
Couldn't agree more with you on this list tbh. Its all about finding the hidden gems and this list supports that theory very well. Btw. take a look at this Niflore screen, he's had one **** of a season.
thans china, appreciate it, that is one **** of a season there mate, wow! :D

Back