The Good, The Bad and the Ugly of computer controlled Teams

• Thread starter Thread starter bodgi
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 0
  • Views Views 1K

bodgi

Reaction score
Hi All,

1st thread on these boards, having been reading the stories forum for the last few months, i thought i'd join and get involved.

Okay a brief story before I explain the reason behind this thread.

I was managing 'Queen's Park' in the scottish 3rd division for 2 season, both season I finished in the playoffs but lost both playoff finals, so I decided to retire. However instead of deleting the game, I went on holiday (so far been on holiday for 2 years), when I returned I was amazed to see Leeds United winning the championship with an impressive 100+ points and hardly losing, also slightly amazed with a team in the COnference North only managing 8pts all season.

As far as i'm aware this is the best and worse performance I have seen by a computer controlled team... I would post Screenshots however I am at work, and wont be home till 5ish, but wanted to start this thread anyway hoping the public has better examples.

Also note that Scunthorpe just avoid relegation to the conference in the 3rd season, now thats a dramatic fall.

I hope to see many screenshots to make my NYE working day, slightly more enjoyable.

Back