• Thread starter Thread starter Matty
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 22
  • Views Views 2K

Matty

Reaction score
The coolest logo for a site ever?!

iv hardly done anything else but play it XD

im not usually a 'space invaders' (CORRECTION: Pacman) fan, but Google has changed that for me

anyone else played it? or seen it for that matter

Last edited:
Lol, just had a look now.

It's not great and it's PacMan. XD

Still, it's better than Bing. XD

haha, yeah, My sister's boyfriend and me were seeing how far we could get.

It's simply the best game!

mfage I was just gonna post this.
You beat me to it. *sobs*.
Oh well I'm not fourfourtwo (no offense intended), i'll recover :P

The coolest logo for a site ever?!

iv hardly done anything else but play it XD

im not usually a space invaders fan, but Google has changed that for me

anyone else played it? or seen it for that matter

Space Invades? It's PacmanoO)

I did it!
Yay! Never played PacMan before either :)

Ye after the many posts about me getting the name wrong XD i realise my massive mistake...

however i have a great excuse :P

it inspired me to play some classic games and just before i posted this thread i was actually playing space invaders XD

anyone realised if you press the insert coin button twice you can do 2 player

Not to sound stuck up, but i'm really good at PacMan, and i've done it first time, every time :D

Not to sound stuck up, but i'm really good at PacMan, and i've done it first time, every time :D

How does that sound Stuck up, i thought you where going to call it for kids and be miserbale or something.

all that sounds is arrognant ;)

Try doing the 2 player version by your self, that's **** hard first thing in the morning !

I'm awful at pacman and I used to hate it when I was younger because I hated getting killed <)

http://blog.rescuetime.com/2010/05/24/the-tragic-cost-of-google-pac-man-4-82-million-hours/

• Google Pac-Man consumed 4,819,352 hours of time (beyond the 33.6m daily man hours of attention that Google Search gets in a given day)
  • $120,483,800 is the dollar tally, If the average Google user has a COST of $25/hr (note that cost is 1.3 – 2.0 X pay rate).
  • For that same cost, you could hire all 19,835 google employees, from Larry and Sergey down to their janitors, and get 6 weeks of their time. Imagine what you could build with that army of man power.
  • $298,803,988 is the dollar tally if all of the Pac-Man players had an approximate cost of the average Google employee.

if anyone still wnats to play this btw if you type in on google pacman google then press im feeling lucky it comes up :D

Back