• Thread starter Thread starter RIR
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 858
Status
Not open for further replies.

RIR

Reaction score
I am currently managing Bristol City. I am in the 2nd season already i.e. season 2010-2011. Currently sitting at 7th spot of the BPL (having successfully guided the team to finish 2nd in the Coca-Cola ChampionshipXD).

Last night we played Chelsea at home and the team played really well to beat Chelsea 2-0. We did double against Chelsea this season having narrowly defeated Chelsea 1-0 at Stamford Bridge early in the season.

The team is looking good to stay in the BPL, i am crossing my finger though!!! Hopefully my best players can stay fit and free from injury untill the end of the season.

Managing a team like Bristol City in the BPL can be really satisfying because you know you can't really attract the best players around, especially when you are working on a limited transfer kitty. As such, you have to really work around your 'best' players at your disposal.
(though I managed to buy ortamendi for a fee Euro 3.9 million. He has been oustanding so far!! My only biggest regret is in signing Mark Beevers from Shef Wednesday. His form is quite abysmal so far)

So hopefully once I am done with the season I will post my Bristol City story for you good people (though I am still configuring how to include a 'screenshot(s)' on this posting. 'Print Screen' command doesn't seem to work.)

Cheers(H)

is this a story or just you sharing your achievements?

Did similar with Ipswich. into my 3rd season now and sitting pretty around 6th in the league.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back