The Handshake that never was Luis Suarez&Patrice Evra

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
So Suarez and evra didnt shake hands after all not a real surprise if you ask me..but yesterday both players were in the wrong,Suarez at the start and at half time smashing the ball into the crowd,and then at the end Evra celebrating in front of Suarez hoping for provocation.
Whats your take on this Alex Ferguson has branded him "an utter disgrace" and personally i agree with him.

By the way just a footnote i support neither of these teams....

I think Sir Alex needs to look at his own players before calling others as a disgrace.

[h=6][1] Cantona - who kung fu kicks a fan. ( Cantona Kun Fu Kick - YouTube )

[2] Roy Keane- Refused handshake numerous time with Patrick Vieira & intentionally ending the career of Alf Inge Haaland. ( Keane Vs Viera - YouTube )

[3] Giggs - who sleeps with his sister in law. ( Rhodri Giggs interviewed about brother Ryan Giggs's affair with wife Natasha - YouTube )

[4] Rio - who skipped a drug test. ( Rio Ferdinand on his mistakes and being a captain - YouTube )

[5] Rooney - who went with prostitutes while his wife was pregnant.
( Wayne Rooney's family "appalled" over cheat claims - YouTube )

[6] Gary Neville - who refused to handshake Schmeichel, after found out he plays for rival. ( Neville vs Schmeichel - YouTube)[/h]

Keep it to the Liverpool/ Man Utd threads

I think Sir Alex needs to look at his own players before calling others as a disgrace.

[1] Cantona - who kung fu kicks a fan. ( Cantona Kun Fu Kick - YouTube )

[2] Roy Keane- Refused handshake numerous time with Patrick Vieira & intentionally ending the career of Alf Inge Haaland. ( Keane Vs Viera - YouTube )

[3] Giggs - who sleeps with his sister in law. ( Rhodri Giggs interviewed about brother Ryan Giggs's affair with wife Natasha - YouTube )

[4] Rio - who skipped a drug test. ( Rio Ferdinand on his mistakes and being a captain - YouTube )

[6] Gary Neville - who refused to handshake Schmeichel, after found out he plays for rival. ( Neville vs Schmeichel - YouTube)

1. That **** deserved all he got
2. Haaland deserved it after what he did to keane, viera, well none of us really fully know what wwent on then
4. Many players skipped drugs test before and after ferdinand with minimal (or no) punishment
6. He shook hands with him before the game, whats your point?, that is just a funny clip because he was on the wrong side of the tunnel, and was shocked when told to move

3,5. Do you expect him to control every aspect of his players lives?

Haaland deserved to have his career ended? No player deserves that.

Haaland deserved to have his career ended? No player deserves that.

Sigh, if you want this to carry on go on the united thread but if you research it you will find out that it didn't end his career, don't believe the propaganda my friend

Only an idiot thinks Keane ended Haaland's career

[1] Cantona - who kung fu kicks a fan. ( Cantona Kun Fu Kick - YouTube )

[6] Gary Neville - who refused to handshake Schmeichel, after found out he plays for rival. ( Neville vs Schmeichel - YouTube)

1. Cantona was banned by club. Cantona accepted the punishment and went on with his job. Even did community service. And Palace fan was no saint either. He was arrested 3 months later.

2. This was not a regular incident. After all the **** happened, handshake would have diffused situation lot better. Funny you are even trying to bring other incidents like this. And Haaland was retired because of injury to other leg, not to the one Keane smashed. Do some research. Haaland was **** by saying what he said when Keane was seriously injured.

3. Giggs slept with bla bla bla. What he does on field matters, not personal life.

4. Rio then was offered himself for test and even cleared it. Even other players missed the test.

5. Same like Giggs. What he does on field matters. Is he insulted someone using racial slurs then refuse to apologize then refuse to shake hand when the victim is offering one then he is a disgrace.

6. Again is that same as the incident happened yesterday? No.

Tackles, kicking, diving is all part of the game, but no one has the right to abuse someone racially. This is beyond joke that you are even trying to other incidents with this.

They are both mugs, Suarez should have shaken his hand. Evra shouldn't have been a **** at full-time. But that's Evra, so I'm not surprised.

Hopefully football has moved on from the whole thing now as it is just boring.

Evra did not necessarily dance to provoke Suarez. He celebrated around the entire pitch and also stopped while passing the away support so as to not wind them up. He did not even look at Suarez while doing so. It still wasn't the brightest thing to do at the time but it was understandable given the things he's gone through recently.

Also, Suarez has apologized now. So some of the Liverpool fans can stop pretending that it was Evra who pulled his hand away from Suarez.

This should be closed as it is on the Liverpool and United threads anyway.

Closed.

Incident is over, Suarez apologised, made his manager look a mug and has had a public dressing down from Ayre.

Not sure what all the previous incidents involving united players has to do with it at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back