The Hangover Part II

I hated Due Date which was basically a **** version of the Hangover. I think this will be the same tbh - the first was brilliant, though.

Was better than I'd thought it would be. Obviously the storyline is almost identical but meh, it was a funny film, that's all I want from a comedy.

Looking forward to seeing it, hopefully the coming Wednesday (next day off work).

lol the monkey. but great location . Thailand :wub:

I thought it was great. Literally identical story and format for the film but it's a comedy so I don't really care about the story, just as long as its funny. It was :D Would def recommend going to see it

I wasn't that impressed with the first Hangover purely because everyone had hyped it up that much and when i saw it, it wasn't as funny as i thought it was going to be.

As for The hangover 2, it's not worth paying to see it at the cinema. It's exactly the same as the first one, just set in a different location. I thought the film adverts before the actual showing were funnier than the actual film itself tbh, but hey everyone to their own opinion. :)

If people liked the first hangover, then they'll most likely enjoy the 2nd one.

I wasn't that impressed with the first Hangover purely because everyone had hyped it up that much and when i saw it, it wasn't as funny as i thought it was going to be.

As for The hangover 2, it's not worth paying to see it at the cinema. It's exactly the same as the first one, just set in a different location. I thought the film adverts before the actual showing were funnier than the actual film itself tbh, but hey everyone to their own opinion. :)

If people liked the first hangover, then they'll most likely enjoy the 2nd one.

It is a comedy! It doesn't matter about the story in my opinion, it is all about the content and that was funny.

Great film and I loved it.

It is a comedy! It doesn't matter about the story in my opinion, it is all about the content and that was funny.

Great film and I loved it.

Because the story was the same i felt like i wasted 2 hours of my life sitting there watching exactly the same thing but it wasn't that funny.

Glad you enjoyed it though. :)

I thought it was brilliant.

Obviously similar to the first one and again with some hysterical moments in the film.

Loved it, would recommend for a good laugh.

Not seen it yet but the bit on the advert where Stu screams in the alley because the other fella has been shot always cracks me off laughing.

Wicked movie. Nowhere near as good as the first, but it was never going to be. Still very funny.

Best quote of the movie;

It's called Bangkok not BangCunt for a reason honey.

Wicked movie. Nowhere near as good as the first, but it was never going to be. Still very funny.

Best quote of the movie;

It's called Bangkok not BangCunt for a reason honey.

These really stick out to me.

"Went to cook marshmallows on a stick, ended up getting ****** by a girl with a ****"

"A monkey nibbling on a ***** is funny in every language."

"Guys, I want to say something, I've already said enough"

Oh yeah, and,

"My uncle saw an albino polar bear"

Brilliant.