The Help Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter W4NKER
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 1K

W4NKER

Reaction score
I searched and only found one for FM10. If there already is one for FM12 please delete this one (and provide me with a link).

Like the older threads post queries here.

I only start this one because I want to know if the England Hero achievement is from League Two to Prem, or Blue Square North/South?

Thanks

It's from the Blue Square North/South.

I have a small silly question.

Regarding skins. When your installing the Skins and placing the files into the Skins folder, what files to actually insert? The whole folder or what? I downlloaded the FM Crew skin and unzipped it using WinRAR and set the Skins Folder as the destination and this didn't work. Any help would be much appreciated.

I have a small silly question.

Regarding skins. When your installing the Skins and placing the files into the Skins folder, what files to actually insert? The whole folder or what? I downlloaded the FM Crew skin and unzipped it using WinRAR and set the Skins Folder as the destination and this didn't work. Any help would be much appreciated.

Unzip the whole file. Then in the go: OPTIONS > PREFERENCES > DISPLAY & SOUND > the untick USE SKIN CACHE and tick ALWAYS RELOAD SKIN ON CONFIRM

View attachment 216225

Back