The Hexagon Challenge! Youtube!

• Thread starter Thread starter BobUpnDown
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2
  • Views Views 775

BobUpnDown

Reaction score
Hi guys. I know this is the stories part of the forum so shoot me if this is the wrong section to post videos of my Youtube videos. But I have been uploading videos of my Hexagon Challenge on Youtube for about a month now. Currently 9 episodes in and currently managing in Ivory Coast with ACSE and loving the wonder kids that are being thrown at me.... That sounds abit dodgy that doesn't it? :$

I didn't start of ACSE. I got my first job in Ghana with Medeama Sporting Club and managed to have a decent first season before decided to resign as I felt I couldn't really take the club any further. I don't want to give away too many spoilers in case any of you guys do fancy following the series.... save or whatever you want to call it!

Again if this is the wrong place to post..... I do apologies but I did see another lad link in Youtube channel here. I would like to write abit of story in the future about this save aswell as the videos so please don't think I'm just using this to get views and never update the thread again. Anyway I'm proper waffling **** here aren't I..... Heres the link to the playlist.

Two new episodes have been uploaded.

Episode 10 - Two games are played in the video. ASEC are currently third in the league and take on last years champions Stella and JCA.

Episode 11 - Made it to April transfer window in Ivory Coast. Who did I manage to sign? Did I manage to keep any of my wonder kids?

I've really been flying through Football Manager recently so I've already uploaded ANOTHER video! In this episode we begin the new season, go through the summer transfers and play the first game of the season against last years champions and our rivals Africa Sports.

Back