The Highland Dream - A Ross County Story

FMLoyal

Reaction score
Derek Adams Sacked

View attachment 293683

An official statement by Ross County has been made on today’s departure of 1st ​team manager Derek Adams.

Roy Macgregor had this to say “This was a decision that has been thoroughly thought through and one that we believe is correct. The club have just reached the top flight of Scottish football for the first time and we feel that Derek just isn’t the manager we want at County as we make our debut in the SPL. We would like to thank Derek and his backroom staff for the incredible success of last season and we wish him well in his future.”
The front runner for the vacant position at County is former player and manager Neale Cooper. Currently at Hartlepool in England he could perhaps be persuaded to return to Dingwall and manage County in the SPL.

Cooper Rejects County

Neale Cooper has today rejected the offer to take the managerial position at Ross County.

County make a dramatic U-Turn

Ross County have today confirmed that Derek Adams has been re-hired as the Ross County manager. 5 days earlier Adams was sacked by club chairman Roy Macgregor but it would seem that the man in charge has had a change of heart.
“On Friday night driving home I realised the mistake that I had made. Derek was professional in his actions regarding the sacking and understood the reason behind it. It was a large risk to ask him to return so soon, but he was willing to come back to the team he loves.”

Press Conference – Global Energy Stadium

The Sun – “Derek this is quite a surprise seeing you hear today in front of the press. What has the last week been like for you?

Derek Adams – “It’s been interesting to say the least. But I now have a job to do here at County and that is to win games and continue the club’s ambitions and ultimately stay in the SPL.”

Daily Mail
– “What was your reaction like when Roy phoned you asking you to return?”

Derek Adams – “I’ve known Roy for a long time now and I’ve always respected his decisions and although he didn’t think that I was the man to keep County in the SPL I’m glad he has changed his mind and re-hired me at a club that I love.”

Press and Journal – “Moving away from your arrival for a moment. Do you think that you can keep County in the SPL on what is a historic year for the club?”

Derek Adams – “I have never doubted my ability before and I’m not going to start doing it now. I know the boys well and I have the utmost confidence we will stay in the SPL, Thank you.”

End of Press Conference

View attachment 293684

Side Notes:
For those wondering I have deleted the real Derek Adams on this save, so I can do this story.
I hope you will enjoy this story of mine. It's my first one so maybe go easy on me eh?
Next Update will be my expectations and targets for the season ahead including pre-season and preparations for the new season.

Superb! Another scottish story, looking good mate and a big change from your usual Scottish sides (Old Firm etc). Looking foward to this, hopefully my side Killie will give you a few problems!

Superb! Another scottish story, looking good mate and a big change from your usual Scottish sides (Old Firm etc). Looking foward to this, hopefully my side Killie will give you a few problems!

Thanks mate. Been a lifelong County fan and since this is our first season in the SPL I thought I would make a FM story about it :D

And let's hope Killie don't give me any problems! ;)

Targets

SPL: Avoid Relegation
League Cup: 3rd​ Round
Scottish Cup: Fifth Round

I don’t have high expectations this season, just avoiding the drop. Going to focus primarily on the league and use both cups to introduce young players and rotate the squad to keep players fresh.

Transfers
Although I have managed to offload some players for good fees (leaving me with a transfer budget of 90k) I will not be signing any players until January, as I want to see how the team does in the first half of the season and which areas I need to strengthen. I have many players out of contract at the end of the season so I will be looking to tie some of my key players down on longer deals. Key players such as Vigurs, Brittain, Boyd, Kovacevic and youngster Cooper have all been handed new deals to the season of 2016-17.
Have already had serious interest from teams regarding Vigurs, Brittain and Boyd. I have rejected a 70k bid from Doncaster for Vigurs, a 190k bid from Rangers for Boyd and a 60k bid for Brittain from Charlton.
Have managed to send young Archie Macphee out on loan and remain hopeful that more U19s will follow.

View attachment 293706View attachment 293710

Pre-Season

Pre-season went brilliantly with a full sweep of high-scoring wins. The pre-season camp was in Australia and the players enjoyed their time there with comfortable wins and gained valuable match-fitness going into the league campaign. Also, it’s pleasing to see the range of scorers with contribution from midfield and defence. The back four also kept the goals to a minimum and had relative ease dealing with the Australian semi-pro strikers.

View attachment 293704

Squad

I am lucky to have a good range of players within the team and I think that survival could be easier than anticipated. Going to stick with the traditional 4-4-2 line-up at home and a more defensively minded 4-5-1 while away from home. I have a very solid back four, a powerful driving midfield and hopefully a good striking pairing between Glen and McMenamin.

View attachment 293705

Side Notes: Next Update will be the first game of the season against Motherwell.

August

Home vs. Motherwell (SPL)
Away vs. Aberdeen (SPL)
Home vs. Celtic re-arranged for the 26th​ of September
Away vs. Dundee (SPL)
Home vs. Abroath (League Cup 2nd Round)

Ross County 1 – 1 Motherwell

Glen 23’
Hammel 86’

We performed brilliantly against a comfortable top six side. We controlled the game and opened the scoring following good work down the right by McMenamin and his cross was cleared out to Quinn who headed across goal where Glen looped a header over the on-rushing Randolph. Gutted to concede with 4minutes to go but we conceded a free-kick 30 yards out and Hammel curled one into the top right corner leaving Brown with no chance. We deserved the 3 points but it just wasn’t to be.

MOTM: Gary Glen (Ross County)

Aberdeen 1 – 3 Ross County

Brittain 30’
Quinn 35’
Vigurs 77’

Vernon 90’

Incredible display from the lads, especially the midfield who controlled the possession and created chance all through the match. We went in front courtesy of fine work by McMenamin who freed Brittain in the right channel and he expertly guided the ball over Langfield. Quinn then volleyed home from a great Vigurs cross. Vigurs then got a goal himself when he slid home at the near post. Aberdeen grabbed a consolation which took a wicked deflection in the last minute to deny us a clean sheet. Winning 3-1 in our first away game of the season is superb.

MOTM: Richard Brittain (c) (Ross County)

Dundee 2 – 2 Ross County

Bell 9’
Brittain 35’
Baird 45’
Glen 64’

We started poorly and they came out all guns blazing. They took the lead after good build up and finished with a low strike from Bell at the centre of the penalty box. We equalised after Vigurs skinned the RB and whipped in for Brittain to volley home. Baird then put Dundee 2-1 up at the stroke of HT after we dwelled on the ball. Glen then expertly finished after a great pass from the impressive Vigurs. Young striker Ross came on and narrowly missed the target from a tight angle with 10mins left. A good away point after coming from behind twice.

MOTM: Iain Vigurs (Ross County)

Ross County 3 – 1 Abroath

Cooper 48’
Currie 53’
Cooper 77’
Tokely 90’

I decided to rest some of the 1st​ team and let the young guys take centre stage. Cooper grabbed the chance as he filled in at LM in the place of Vigurs. Lawson crossed to the edge of the area and Cooper fired a composed half-volley passed the Abroath keeper. Abroath levelled when Currie nipped past Boyd and rounded Brown. Cooper grabbed his 2nd ​of the game when substitute Glen raced down the left and drilled a ball across goal and Cooper tapped in. We made it 3 when Scott whipped in the corner and Tokely powered home a header.

MOTM: Alex Cooper (Ross County)

Star Player for August
Iain Vigurs
1 goal, 3 assists and a MOTM

View attachment 293716

League Table

View attachment 293717

Extra Info:
Sam Morrow earns a Northern Ireland cap (No idea how)
Gary Glen earns a Scotland U21 call-up
Mark Corcoran and Kurtis Byrne pick up 4week injuries
Reserve Game – Striker Hutchinson grabs a hat-trick in a 4-3 win against Dundee

Side Notes:

Next Update includes all 5 games in September

Last edited:
Brilliant another Northern SPL taking over the league!

Very good start, County are a decent team in both real life and this game, should easily hold of relegation. Very interested to see how your team evolves over the years. Good luck and i look forward to following!

September

Home vs. Kilmarnock (SPL)
Away vs. Dundee United (SPL)
Home vs. St.Johnstone (SPL)
Away vs. Aberdeen (League Cup 3rd​ Round)
Away vs. St.Mirren (SPL)

Ross County 4 – 1 Kilmarnock

McMenamin 4’
Nelson 31’
Brittain 53’
McMenamin 82’
Ross 90’

What a win this was! I thought this would be tough game but the boys proved me wrong. McMenamin put us 1-0 up after 4mins with a deft header. Killie then equalised when defender Nelson beat Kovacevic in the air. We went back in front thanks to a Brittain shot just after HT. We finished the game off when McMenamin was put through 1 on 1 and he couldn’t miss. Our 4th​ came in the last minute when young striker Steven Ross volleyed home a Vigurs cross. However we picked up a very serious injury in the match with Gary Glen being ruled out for 5-6months. Morrow, Ross and Byrne better step up.

MOTM: Colin McMenamin (Ross County)

Dundee United 2 – 1 Ross County

Mackay Steven 12’
McMenamin 20’
Daly 54’

My first defeat as County boss and I’m not that disappointed. Going to Tannadice is always going to be difficult and so it proved. They took the lead when ex-County youth Mackay-Steven whipped in a cross from the left and it evaded everyone and crept in at the back post. We equalised when McMenamin placed a shot past the United keeper. Daly then restored Dundee’s lead with a near post header. Before the game Morrow picked up an injury which leaves us with only 4 strikers, 2 of which are seniors.

MOTM: Richard Brittain (c) (Ross County)

Ross County 1 – 2 St.Johnstone

Vine 40’
Davidson 66’
McMenamin 86’

Very poor display today. Gave away easy goals and created little despite having the greater of the ball. They took the lead from a corner, beginning to see a trend here , just before HT. We then gave away a FK from 40yards and my keeper Brown was arguing with the ref and Davidson took his chance and lobbed it in from 40 yards. Joke of a goal. McMenamin grabbed his 4th​ goal in 3 games with 5mins to go. It looks like he will need a new striker partner in January. And Lawson is out for 4-5 weeks also. Don’t have great depth in the squad and with these injuries it’s taking its toll.

MOTM : Rowan Vine (St.Johnstone)

Aberdeen 2 – 1 Ross County

Paton 11’
Paton 37’
Cooper 57’

Rotated the squad to give the youth a chance. Three 2-1 defeats in a row now. They took the lead after 10mins, Paton getting the goal. They went 2-0 up when Paton headed past Fraser. We pulled one back thanks to Alex Cooper who drove a wicked shot past Langfield. Cooper is the only U21 player that I think could be a 1st​ team player in the near future. Severely missing Glen’s running into the channels now.

MOTM: Michael Paton (Aberdeen)

St.Mirren 0 – 1 Ross County

Brittain penalty 38’

An ugly win but I’ll take that every day. We got a controversial penalty in the 38th​ minute and Brittain made the keeper go the wrong way. Sat back for the last 30mins and soaked up the little pressure that St.Mirren had to offer. They had a goal disallowed with 7mins to go and it was the right call. Great display from the defence and a good away win to wrap up September.

MOTM: Ross Tokely

Star Player for September

Colin McMenamin
4 goals, 1 assist and a MOTM

View attachment 293863

Extra Info:
Richard Brittain get SPL Player of the Month and Goal of the Month
Injuries mounting

View attachment 293864

League Table

View attachment 293865

Side Notes:
Next update will include the first ever SPL Highland Derby!

Last edited:
Brilliant another Northern SPL taking over the league!

Very good start, County are a decent team in both real life and this game, should easily hold of relegation. Very interested to see how your team evolves over the years. Good luck and i look forward to following!

Thanks mate :D

very good start, when i went the stags i got Tony Watt in january on loan and scored 22 in 17.

give mines a read if you get a chance it's called the maldini revolution

October

Away vs. Inverness (SPL)
Home vs. Hibernian (SPL)
Away vs. Hearts (SPL)

Inverness 2 – 4 Ross County

Byrne 4’
Foran 25’
McMenamin 36’
McMenamin 41’

Foran 47’
McMenamin 74’

First SPL Highland derby in history and its County that have the first victory. We dominated the game and the score flattered Caley. Byrne was given a start and he repaid the faith I shown in him by putting us 1-0 up after 4mins. Brittain crossed from the right and Byrne chested it down and volleyed home. Caley then equalised through a Foran diving header on 25mins. McMenamin restored our lead with a poacher’s effort on 36mins. 5mins later he got his 2nd​ of the game with a precise finish after a Vigurs cross. After HT Foran bagged his 2nd​ of the game to put us under pressure but McMenamin then popped up with a superb header to grab his hat-trick and continue his fine scoring form. A great performance from the team and we gave Caley a right doing with their back getting an average of 5. Delighted.

Ross County 1 - 1 Hibernian

Kovacevic 2’
Horribine 63’

A draw was probably a fair result in the end. Kovacevic opened the scoring with a rocket from the right side of the box. Hibernian equalised with a low drive that went in via the post. A good point.

MOTM: Paul Lawson (Ross County)

Hearts 2 – 0 Ross County

Paterson 55’
Sutton 67’

We were beaten convincingly by the league leaders today although we did have some chances. Paterson scored for them on the 55th​ minute after Tokely failed to clear. They doubled their advantage when Sutton headed in off the bar. Desperately need a partner for McMenamin.

MOTM: Andrew Driver (Hearts)

Star player for October

Mihael Kovacevic
1 goal, 3 solid performances and 1 assist

View attachment 293984

League Table

View attachment 293985

Side Notes:
Beginning to look at new signings in January
Hard run of fixtures coming up

November

Home vs. Aberdeen (SPL)
Away vs. Kilmarnock (SPL)
Away vs. St.Johnstone (SPL)
Home vs. Dundee United (SPL)
Home vs. St.Mirren (SPL)

Ross County 3 – 3 Aberdeen

Byrne 21’
Vernon 22’
McGinn 41’
McGinn 51’
Fitzpatrick 71’
Kovacevic 76’

WOW. This was a special one. We opened the scoring through Byrne when he nodded in at the back post. Our lead lasted a minute as Vernon tapped home from a scramble in the box. They went 2-1 up as McGinn curled in from the edge of the box, a great finish. He then got his 2nd​ of the game after a good lay-off from Paton. 3-1 down at home with 30mins left isn’t good. I decided to make an interesting change and went 3-5-2 and pushed both Fitzpatrick and Kovacevic into Wing-Back roles. A stroke of genius? **** right! Fitzpatrick bombed down the left and squared for Vigurs who reversed back to Fitzpatrick for an easy goal. Kovacevic then completed our come-back with a near post flick on from a Brittain cross. So proud of the lads today as they showed great belief and got us a valuable point.

MOTM: Niall McGinn (Aberdeen)

Kilmarnock 1 – 3 Ross County

McMenamin 25’
Brittain 27’

Johnson 29’
Kettlewell 82’

I wish we could play Kilmarnock every week. A comfortable win away from home and the goals seem to be flying in. McMenamin put us 1-0 up with a composed finish. Brittain then made it 2 with a low shot in off the near post, the keeper could’ve done better. We gave away a FK 25 yards out and Johnson whipped it around the wall and in off the bar, a great goal. Kettlewell then made it 3 with a peach of a lob from 25 yards in off the bar. Think Cantona.

St.Johnstone 2 – 3 Ross County

Tade 10’
McMenamin 34’
Byrne 55’
Byrne 57’

Tade 58’

9 goals in 3 games isn’t that bad is it? Got off to a horrid start when Fraser dropped the ball and Tade finished easily. McMenamin then got us level with a low finish past the keeper. At HT I gave the lads my anger and it spurred them on to race into a comfortable lead. Byrne headed home on 55mins from a corner then he slid home from a Vigurs cross. Tade though got his 2nd​ of the game with a brilliant turn and finish. I am truly puzzled on why the media predicted County for 11th​ place this season as the lads have just been incredible. Dundee United next.

MOTM: Iain Vigurs (Ross County)

Ross County 1 – 1 Dundee United

Cooper 17’
Mackay-Steven 49’
Cooper continues to impress and he got his 1st​ senior career goal against a tough Dundee United. He gave us the lead with a back post volley thanks to a Brittain cross. Mackay-Steven who has been linked with Fulham fired home from 12 yards to level for Dundee United. They hit the bar on 4 occasions and Byrne narrowly missed the target from 20yards. A point was a fair result.

MOTM: Brian McLean (Dundee United)

Ross County 1 - 1 St.Mirren

Kidd 36’
Lawson 61’

Awful game, our 1st​ half display was ****. We couldn’t string any passes together always gave the ball away cheaply and didn’t show any real threat to St.Mirren. They took the lead when Lewis Kidd fired home from 20yards. I slammed the team at HT and we got our undeserved equaliser thanks to a Paul Lawson thunderbolt from 30yards thank to great play down the right from Kovacevic who had a superb game.

MOTM: Mihael Kovacevic (Ross County)

Star Player for November
Kurtis Byrne
3 goals

View attachment 294139

League Table

View attachment 294140

Side Notes:
Looking at bringing in 2 new CBs and a new ST in Jan.
Celtic are unbeaten at the top
We've moved up into 3rd place​

Last edited:
December

Home vs. Motherwell (Scottish Cup 4th​ Round)
Away vs. Motherwell (SPL)
Home vs. Dundee (SPL)
Home vs. Celtic (SPL)
Away vs. Celtic (SPL)
Away vs. Hibernian (SPL)
Home vs. Hearts (SPL)

Ross County 4 – 0 Motherwell

Quinn 19’
McMenamin 41’
Byrne 61’
McMenamin 66’

Best performance of the season without a doubt. Flawless way to start the festive period. Quinn smashed home a rebound after 19mins then McMenamin gave us a 2-0 lead going into HT with a well placed header. Byrne slammed home from 6 yards then McMenamin latched onto a Lawson pass to make it 4. A great display let’s hope our form continues.

Motherwell 0 – 1 Ross County

Porritt 68’

Some of my decisions this season have been spot on. I decided to drop Scott Boyd in defence due to some awful showings and have given young CB Porritt a chance to show what he can do with the experienced presence of Ross Tokely beside him. This match was all about my defence. Kovacevic setup the goal, Porritt scored, Tokely got MOTM and Fitzpatrick made a goal-line clearance. Vigurs whipped in a cross and Kovacevic rose highest but his header cracked the bar and it then came down to Porritt who jinked past a defender and fired high into the net. Great 3 points.

MOTM: Ross Tokely (Ross County)

Ross County 1 - 1 Dundee

Lawson 34’
Nish 84’

Poor performance against Dundee. Lawson gave us the lead with a volley at the back post courtesy of an excellent Brittain FK. Nish got the leveller with 6mins left after he outmuscled the young Porritt and fired low past Brown.

MOTM: Paul Lawson (Ross County)

Ross County 1 – 1 Celtic

Commons misses penalty 8’
Commons penalty 51’
Byrne 68’

Shocking referee. Celtic won an 8th​ penalty and Commons hit the poorest pen I’ve ever seen. Chipped it just left of centre and Brown caught it with ease. However they had a 2nd​ bite of the cherry when they were given another penalty. This time Commons dispatched it low and hard into the bottom right corner. We had played well throughout and we got level thanks to a Byrne header which crashed in off the bar. A tough game and a great point which will give us confidence going into our next game which is Celtic again at Parkhead.

MOTM: Adam Matthews (Celtic)

Celtic 2 – 0 Ross County

Miku 1’
Brittain misses penalty 60’
Kayal penalty 82’

Celtic scored after 1min through a Miku header. We then scored through Byrne but the ref gave us a penalty which he obviously missed. Then Celtic, surprise surprise, got a penalty and Kayal scored. 1st​ loss in a while but I’m gutted we lost to Celtic.

MOTM: Mikael Lustig (Celtic)

Hibernian 2 – 0 Ross County

Griffiths 26’
Kuqi 32’
Well beaten today. Didn’t perform well as most of the team were tired after the Celtic game. Hibernian took the lead through Griffiths after he bundled home a Taiwo shot. Kuqi made it 2 when he finished low across the keeper.

MOTM: Ross Tokely (Ross County)

Ross County 2 – 4 Hearts

Stevenson 5’
Tokely OG 8’
Driver 31’
Corcoran 35’
McMenamin 42’

Smith 75’

My young side had no chance today. In my starting XI I had 7 U21 players. We went behind thanks to a Stevenson stunner then 2 behind after Tokely headed past his own keeper. Driver made it 3 with a low drive. Corcoran pulled one back and then McMenamin narrowed it down to a goal. But Smith scored with 15mins left to give Hearts all 3 points.

MOTM: Ryan Stevenson (Hearts)

Star player for December
Ross Tokely
Consistent performer in a bad month

View attachment 294211

League Table

View attachment 294210

Side Notes:
Next update will be my half-term report
and potential signings

Extra Info:
How are you guys liking the story so far? Should I adjust the way I'm doing things? Give me some feedback please :)

Mid-Season Report

Summary
Going into the 2nd​ half of the season I’m sitting in 4th​ with 29 points after 21 games. Since my target at the start of the season was to avoid relegation I’m absolutely delighted of where I am in the table. The team have performed brilliantly and although we do have our weaknesses our strengths have shone through.
I’m going to give a quick review of my squad and then a look at my January transfers.

Preferred Starting XI

GK – Mark Brown

It’s clear that at the end of the season I will need to invest in a new keeper but until then I’m happy with Mark. He has put in some good displays and kept us in plenty of games. Overall I’m happy with his general contribution to the team.
AV.Rating - 6.88

RB – Mihael Kovacevic

The most consistent player in the team this season. He has been a dominate force at RB and has been key to results for the team. He has chipped in with 2 goals and 4 assists so far and for a usually defensive minded RB I’m delighted with how he has done in the SPL.
AV.Rating – 7.37

CB – Scott Boyd

He has had some ups and downs this season and has been quite hard to judge. You don’t know what Boyd will turn up. When he plays at his best he is untouchable but he has had some poor performances of late and has been dropped subsequently
AV.Rating – 6.84

CB – Ross Tokely

Very strong defender who has been ever present in the side. His aerial ability has been key to our defence and has been a rock at the back. This is likely to be his last season however as he is now 33 and is on the decline.
AV.Rating – 7.27

LB – Marc Fitzpatrick

He has been okay this season. Started off quite shaky but has recovered. He is reliable but lacks a real threat unlike Kovacevic. Will look to replace in the summer.
AV.Rating – 6.97

RM – Richard Brittain (c)

The captain should always lead by example and Richard has done that this season. Has contribution both offensively and defensively have seen him become a class RM. He operates as a Defensive Winger and that role has suited him perfectly. Prepared for a tough battle to keep him in the window.
AV-Rating 7.27

CM – Paul Lawson

He just keeps on improving the more game time he gets. His range of passing and his distribution have started off various attacking build-ups and has excelled playing beside Kettlewell.
AV-Rating 7.10

CM – Stuart Kettlewell

The definition of an engine in midfield. Has superb Stamina, Determination and Work rate which helps the team control the middle of the pitch and tire the other team. He’s essential to the way we play and he is a great player to have in the team.
AV-Rating 6.83

LM – Iain Vigurs

He is being linked heavily with a move to England and I will do everything in my power to prevent that. He has the highest number of assists in the league with 8 and has been a key player this season. I continue to sing this guys praises and long may it continue.
AV-Rating 7.10

ST – Colin McMenamin

My top scorer and star striker. I thought he would suffer not having Glen beside him but I was proved wrong. He has scored 12 goals so far this season and put in some fine performances. He is 31 now so I’m not sure if he will be retained in the summer.
AV-Rating 7.22

ST – Kurtis Byrne

He has filled the void left by Glen brilliantly. I didn’t think he was going to do as well as he has. 6 goals and 2 assists from 13games is fine by me. May offer him a new contract as his contract is up in the summer.
AV-Rating 7.18

Rest of Squad

GK - Fraser - Going in the summer
RB - Bateson - Featured sparingly
CB - Munro - Key in defence in first 5 or so games. His form has dropped heavily and will go in the summer as he is of an old age
CM - Quinn - Been average , not good enough for me
CM - Fotheringham - See Quinn
ST - Morrow - Useless
LM - Cooper - Been amazing , every time he's came into the team he has been brilliant , signed up till 2016.
ST - Glen - Just making his return to action , after that broken foot injury.

Transfers

Barry Douglas
Delighted with this signing. He will offer far more than Fitzpatrick could going forward and he was happy to join even though he has been in the United team all season.

View attachment 294753
Sean Dillon
Very solid SPL CB, I reckon Dillon and Boyd could be a formidable partnership at the back. His situation was exactly the same as Douglas and I managed to beat off Hibs for his services.

View attachment 294754

Paul McGowan

Biggest coup I’ve had in management. Can’t believe he wasn’t signed by a top club sooner. Very versatile and I reckon we could have a real player here.

View attachment 294755

Michael McGovern
Ex-County keeper. He’s more than suited for the SPL. Glad to have him on board.

View attachment 294756

Sean Kelly
Looks a good young player, will be loaned out in the next season.

View attachment 294757

Tom Thorpe
Great prospect , very happy to have this guy ready to join.

View attachment 294758

In my eyes I have some very good acquisitions there and with a few more in the summer once the deadwood is away , I think I can make a surge up the table.

Revised Season Targets

SPL - 7th or above
Scottish Cup - Quarter Final
League Cup - 3rd round - OUT

Side Notes:
Next Update will be all the games in January.