The Home Nations Challenge

Simian1975

Reaction score
I'm sure someone must have come up with this one before, but the basic idea is as follows:

Part 1 (The easy bit)

Win their respective league with a club team from each of the four home nations (England, Scotland, Wales* and Nothern Ireland) in any order.

Part 2 (A little trickier)

Take those teams as far as possible in European club competition (So you won the Champions League with Man. City and Celtic, but can you do it with Bala Town and Linfield FC?)

Part 3 (Harder still)

Guide the national teams of all four home nations to victory in the European Cup...

Part 4 (Impossible?)

...and the World Cup.

I've never come up with / participated in a challenge before, but if there is any interest I will let people know how I am getting on.

*For the purposes of this challenge, Cardiff City and Swansea City are ineligible unless counted towards fulfilling the English component of the challenge.

Part 2 (A little trickier) :O

Down right Impossible I would say. Might give it a go though.

Do U have to play the teams all in one go

Entirely up to you. I'm going to see how much of the challenge I can accomplish over the course of a single save, from club manager in Wales or Northern Ireland through to national manager of England (and all points in between) but feel free to try it any way you like.

I think Part 2 is harder than Part 4. The gulf in difference between, say, Bray Wanderers to Barcelona is much much epic than the difference between Ireland and Spain.