The how much would that player cost thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrjack41

Reaction score
I thought it would be a good idea to make this thread so people can ask how much a certain player will cost, mods feel free to close it if you deem it unneccessary, but i thought it would be a good idea.
People could use this template;

Team you are managing:
Season you are in:
Offer type: (buy or loan):
Player you want to find the cost of:

An example could be;

Team you are managing: Everton
Season you are in: 2010/2011
Offer type: (buy or loan): Buy
Player you want to find the cost of: Roberto Carlos

A screenshot would help if you are further in the game.

People could then answer by giving a minimum and maximum estimate to how much that player would cost to buy or loan so in my example you would reply saying (700k-1.5m).

Note: The answers given will be ESTIMATES, noone knows exactly how much since all games are different.

Last edited:
I'll leave this up to Raikan, I'm either way on it tbh.

Surely not really necessary, as there's a deal or no deal thread, and looking for a player template which includes having to put your budget..

Also have scouts to tell you this..

Not being harsh, but wouldn't it be easier just to enquire to the teams manager ?

Surely not really necessary, as there's a deal or no deal thread, and looking for a player template which includes having to put your budget..

Also have scouts to tell you this..

I understand what you're saying however, i do think it will be a good idea, and your scouts dont always tell you a price you could buy that player for, thanks for the feedback anyway :)

---------- Post added at 07:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:08 PM ----------

Not being harsh, but wouldn't it be easier just to enquire to the teams manager ?

I dont enquire often but cant they just say the player isn't for sale? but if you are man city it doesnt matter if there for sale or not because you have the money to buy them anyway? thanks anyway for your opinion ;)

Actually.

As every game is different, there is no way to even estimate a buy price.

The only accurate way is to use Genie Scout or FMRTE.

Raikan can re-open this if he feels it's a decent thread for his section.

Last edited:
not needed in here, we have similar threads and you have scouts and assistant managers for a reason :) thanks Jake :wub: as Jake said, Abel Hernandez could never get game time and be rubbish and some games he can turn into a world beater, its different all the time!

Status
Not open for further replies.